Chapter 7 (a glimpse of historical monuments)

Everyone prepared themselves for the evening's picnic.
Mama, Aiman's elder and youngest Phuppo and Palwasha were busy in packing the picnic bag. Some food items like sandwiches, juices,hand made cupcakes, frenchfries , rolls samosas,pakoras, and thermos of tea, were also prepared!

Atmosphere was getting really panicked! Aiman just sat on the couch, watching everyone go from one place to another. Instead of helping anyone, she took out her headphones and started listening hollywood song on her mobile.

"Ehmm Ehmm, Queen Victoria ! would you like to help us a little ?" Hania shaked Aiman so hard, that her head started spinning.

"What even?? You scared the hell out of me kidooo!" Aiman tried to get back to her balance.
"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Asked Aiman.

"Help me in finding my basket ball!" Hania ordered.

"Here we go!" Aiman and Hania started searching the basket ball. Aiman looked through the corridors , kitchen, through the dining room, but she suddenly passed by the huge drawing room. She unintentionally went in, and saw a huge portrait of her mini version, sitting with her Phuppo and Baba, which was hanged on the wall. She saw some more smaller portraits, most of them were of Aiman's childhood! Aiman was so surprised to see this.
"Phuppo really missed me ? She really really loves me? How can I forget her in these 11 years but she didn't?"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Somone interrupted her thoughts.

"Madam, everyone is waiting for you outside, and you are staring your portraits?Nothing's interesting in them!"
Umar laughed out loud.

Aiman wiped a tear which was formed at the corner of her eye.
"Sorry, I just got lost!"Aiman tried to hide her embarassed voice.

"Hahaha !!Lost wanderer!" Umar teased Aiman once again!

Aiman tried to ignore and walked passed him.

Everyone sat in the cars and sped off towards Minar-e-Pakistan.

"Okay guys! first of all we will visit the monument, will take some pictures, will roam around, and then will move towards Shalimar Garden!"Aiman's Phuppa announced

Every one got out of their cars and went inside the park. Everyone was amazed to see the Minar-e-Pakistan!
Aiman removed her sunglasses and stared the monument with surprise.

"Oh , I guess this is the same place where the Pakistan resolution was passed on! On 23rd March 1940!" Hania screamed with excitement.

"Yes my little genious bunny" Umar squeezed Hania's cheeks.

Everyone started clicking the pictures. But Aiman didn't bother herself to take her mobile out!

 But Aiman didn't bother herself to take her mobile out!