Chapter 10 (exploring the valley)

Aiman suddenly woke up at 5:00 a.m due to shivering, although everyone was asleep.

She looked at the clock and decided to offer Fajr prayers as she was wide awake and didn't want to sleep anymore! So she woke her Mama for the prayers too.
They went to the washroom to perform ablution. Both of them were shivering badly!

They saw someone was already awake. None other than , Umar and Aiman's Baba who were offering the prayers.

After offering prayers, Mama went back to sleep, but Aiman wanted to stay awake so she wore her shawl and came out in the veranda. She found some stairs and tried to figure out what was upstairs!

It was a big roof! But surrounded with a spectacular view! The sun was about to rise. The horizon was grey, the roads were covered with light fog, the trees and their leaves were wet, because of the dew. The rain drops shimmered like a diamond on the leaves.

 The rain drops shimmered like a diamond on the leaves

Aiman was just loving this peaceful atmosphere. She stared the view blankly , her eyes were glued on the mountains, questioning the nature, that how can it be so soothing and melodious to the heart?

"Ehmm Ehmm!" Umar coughed to bring her back to her senses.

Aiman jumped to see him standing behind her at the doorstep of the roof.

"You scared me!" Aiman got angry!

"Sorry miss-angry-bird!" Umar laughed.

"I just saw you secretly climbing the stairs and going on the roof! I thought you were finding a way to escape from here and go back to London!"

Both of them laughed hard.

"I don't know why, but I don't wanna escape from here anymore!" Aiman replied with a serious tone.

"Ohhh! I don't believe this! Miss-angry-bird is finally happy here!" Umar teased her as it was his habbit.

"Not that happy!" Aiman rolled her eyes.

"I mean ..... spending time with this nature isn't a bad idea i guess !" Aiman smiled.

"Hmmm.... This place is really enchanting! As if it has casted a spell on us! You are here for the very first time, but I visit this place twice a month! But still I don't get fed up of this place. It always leaves me hypnotised!" Umar laughed.

"Really? Twice a month? But why?" Aiman asked impatiently.

"I really love my grandparents, I can't live without them, they are my life, whenever I meet them, my life gets colourful Alhumdulillah! Thats the reason I come here twice a month!" Umar smiled proudly.

"How do you get time to come here?" Aiman was really surprised.

"My office is usually off on Saturday and Sunday, so I leave on Friday's evening and come back to Lahore early on Monday's morning! Spending only these 4 days in a month with my grandparents is one of the greatest blessing for me given by Allah! And now I'm with them for 5 extra days, thats a bonus for me! I was excited for this tour mainly beacause of this reason!" Umar smiled.