Chapter 20 ( London is calling! But should I go?)

It was 13th of August. A beautiful rainy day! Everyone was busy in packing the luggage as Aiman's family was leaving for London, at 5 a.m of the other day! Some were busy in the preparations of reception ceremony which was to be attended the same day!

"Wake up Aiman! Its 12 pm now!! How long will you sleep? Start packing your clothes, as soon as we get free from the Valima, we have to leave for the airport, because I believe we will get free by 12a.m from the reception!" Mama shouted.

"Maaammaa! The flight is at 4:00 am tonight, there's a lot of time left for packing! Let me sleep a little more please!"

"Aiman!! There's a lot of work to be done, get up quickly or else we will leave you here!" Mama yelled again.

"Wait!! Alright!" Aiman sluggishly came out of her bed and went straight to take bath.

Everyone was busy in packing the luggage!

Simultaneously the preparations for Valima (reception) of Palwasha, were also done which was to be attended the same day!

By 6:00 pm everyone started to panic!

"Urrrghh! Where are my pants? These shirts are not fitting in the suitcase!" Aiman angrily punched the suitcase and sat down and tried to calm down her frustration!

Someone knocked the door.

"Come in!" Aiman tried to hide her angry voice.

"Hey Looser! I have got something for you!" Umar sat beside Aiman and gave her a beautifully wrapped gift.

"Open it!" Umar commanded.
Aiman opened the beautiful packaging and became surprised to see a huge charming frame which displayed a picture of her with Umar, a beautiful memory from Naran!

"Heyy! Thats beautiful! But whats that for?" Aiman's facial expressions changed.

"Its your farewell gift from your annoying friend!" Umar smiled.

"Whenever you will see this frame, you will always remember our mini fights and lots of memories!" He added.

"Thats so sweet of you! This is the best gift!" Aiman smiled happily.

"But you forgot to give me something!" Umar protested!

"Uh! What? Oh yes! Your cap , which you gave me back in Abbottabad? Wait let me bring that!" Aiman quickly got up.

"Noo no Aiman! Sit down. I just wanted a, a little promise!" Umar replied.

"For what?" Aiman asked impatiently.

"Promise me you will never forget me like you did before?"  Umar asked.

"I promise!" Aiman replied.
"Promise me you will never forget our silly friendship?" Umar asked again.

"I promise!" Aiman replied.

"Promise me, you will skype me once a month?" Umar asked.

"Hahahha ofcourse!"Aiman replied.

"Promise me you will come back soon!" Umar became really sad.

"What?" Aiman became confused!

"But how can I___" Aiman replied.

"Just Promise me!" Umar tried to control his tears.

Aiman nodded and accepted all of the promises. When Umar left, she became really upset, confused and frustrated!

"Did he want to say something else?" Aiman murmured.
She couldn't understand her feelings. She was getting some awkward feelings by every passing second! Her heart was becoming weak, really unhappy.