Prologe

I sat with my arms crossed and my back turned to the other people in the room. He knew I wouldn't like this and he still went through with it. I hated him for this. He should of been thinking about my welling being not his. I'm the most important person in his life and that's how things need to stay. I don't share well and I refuse to learn how.

"Ryan can you give us a minute?" I heard Daddy mumble and I amuse he agreed because the next thing I knew the trader knelt down next to me. I let out huff and sticking my noses up in the air facing in the other direction, not wanting to even look at him right now. He doesn't deserve my acknowledgment.

"Hey come on baby can you at least look at me?" He ask me softly as he ran a hand up and down my arm. He was trying to comfort me but it was just upsetting me more I brushed his hand off and let out a snit. "Come on kitten can you not be a brat about this?" I rolled my eyes when he said that. I'm usually not that this bratty but for once my brattiness is reasonable.

"You're supposed to care about me and me only. That seemed to pass you mind when your brought him in here." I let out a sniffle after the words left my mouth.

"I do care for you kitten and I will always care for you more but right now I need to do this. It wont be for long. You'll still get all of my attention. " He told me trying to give me some reassurance.

"I better." I mumble with a pout, looking back over at him. He let out a sigh seeing this as a step in the right direction.

"Come here." He said opening his arms and as much as I wanted to deny him the sanctification of giving in to him I knew I couldn't turn down snuggles.

I quickly moved over to him and curled up in his lap, facing him, I resting my head on his chest and he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sowwy for being a bwat Daddy but him being hewe isn't faiw to me." I mumble into his chest. I knew he wouldn't be able to stay upset at me when I was like this and maybe I could convince him to get him to leave.

He let out a sigh. "I know you are but you can't act like that." He said to me as his hands ran through my hair in a soothing manner.

I heard someone walk over and sit down on the floor next to where we were and I knew who it was with out even looking up and I'd rather he just stay far away right now.

"Come on kitten try to be nice." He mumlbe it by my ear so I could just hear him. He wasn't going to let up on this till I tried so I might as well.

With an eye roll I looked over to where Ryan was and he looked up at me with big doe eyes. He kind of reminded me of a puppy when he did that with his big, brown eyes. He grab something from behind his back and shoved a black and purple bat suffie in my direction. I had to hold back my squeal when I saw it, not wanting to make him feel any better about himself.

"I'z sowwy fow being hewe." He said, rocking himself a small bit, trying to comfort himself. Starring between him and the stuffie I quickly grab it out of his hands and clutched it my chest.

Ricky nudged my shoulder and I knew what he wanted me to do and as much as I didn't want to I really didn't want to push his buttons right now. Today has been a long day for the two of us and he was actually doing pretty well at keeping himself at bay with dealing with me right now. I didn't need to push it.

I buried my face back into Ricky chest."It's otay." I mumble. I really wasn't okay with this but I might as well acted like it and at least I'm getting a cute suffie out of this. Of course Daddy wasn't smart enough to think to get me one before all of this could happen.

____________

This story is a lot different then anything I really have wrote in the past but I do love reading story like this so I thought I would give it a try. If you don't think that any of the motionless DDLB stories are adorable you're lying to yourself. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter and I would love to hear what you think of it so far.