Chapter 4: Chapter Four

It's My Wedding

"Your Highness, Young Master, please be ready."

"Alright."

Alfred nodded lightly and took the basket from the hand of the maid holding it.

Behind Alfred's back, I stretched my chin around and made eye contact with Theodor, his eyes burned like charcoal.

'Wh, what's wrong with him?'

"The ceremony begins."

At the servant's signal, Theodor lifted his head proudly, one eyebrow cocked, raised his arms, and issued his marching orders.

"Follow only Theodor, Stepmother!"

Then he went and stood in front of Crown Prince Alfred.

Michael was embarrassed and quickly approached him and bowed, saying,

"Your Grace, the Crown Prince must stand at the front."

As he politely put his hands together and spoke, Theodor's eyebrows rose.

I had to interfere.

"Your Highness the Crown Prince, Your Grace."

Green and red eyes looked at me in tandem. The two little kids' eyes were so intense they twinkled like green and red light bulbs at Christmas.

I shuddered a little as I was mesmerized by those green and red lights.

Stepping up, I could see Michael showing his displeasure by snorting like a bull.

I didn't care.

There was no need to care about the greedy old man.

Anyway, the star of this wedding was me, Sinclair.

And if the devil destined to destroy the Empire and the male lead who tried to save the Empire get along and build memories, wouldn't the original story change a little?

I bent my knees slightly, and squinting a little I looked straight at those green and red eyes.

"Since you are already one family, could you stand side by side? It would be a blessing more powerful than any other if the two of you could light the way for me."

Then Michael stepped in and yelled.

"What are you talking about?! According to tradition, until reaching the chapel where the ceremony is held, the Crown Prince leads, followed by His Grace the Grand Prince, after that, I, the father. Finally, you must follow obediently accompanied by a maid of honor!"

Michael. He was a greedy extra who died at the hands of his son and a tyrannical father to Sinclair in the novel. But I was not his daughter, so I wasn't intimidated.

"This is my marriage, father! Now that my status will be higher than that of my father, it is right to stand behind me."

Michael's face turned white. The corners of his lips trembled angrily.