Chapter 10: Chapter Ten

Quietly Touch What's Inside (2)

'Ah. No, why are you tightening your hip abductor muscles?'

'Oh my! What's this electricity that's tingling in both thighs? Ooh, no!' A strong shiver spread throughout my body.

'Let's not do this, Kang Joo-hee!'

'You can't do this, Kang Joo-hee!'

'The man in front of you is just a log, a log!'

"Log!"

"Shh!"

Heck, my heart was shouting.

"Sorry."

"Ho!"

At High Priest Juveus' stern warning, I exhaled deeply. Gerard quickly pulled his head back.

'Yes, yes, I drank quite a bit.'

But what could I do? I hate tea so much.

Miraculously, my legs and Gerard's legs crossed and pressed against each other, creating a good hugging posture.

'No... Is it a good position for wrestling?'

"Now, both of you wrap your palms around each other's cheeks."

Following the High Priest's instructions, I wrapped around his sculptural cheeks. Gerard also covered my cheeks with his big, firm hands.

I could feel his thick calluses on my face. Plus, how big his hands were, and his fingers, except for the thumb, went past my ears and almost encircled my whole head.

Wow, I had no idea whether Sinclair's face was unusually small or Gerard's hand was exceptionally large. Sinclair's hands were small, but her fingers were long. I supported the back of his ear with my pinky and cupped his cheeks with the rest of my fingers.

I thought his face would be the size of a sports field, but strangely, Sinclair's fingers also wrapped around the side of his head.

Caressing his face like this, his beautiful features caught my eye more clearly than I had noticed at the wedding. Interestingly, in his emerald green eyes, there was a woman with curly purple hair and skin whiter than snow.

'Probably that's me — Sinclair.'

What an improbably beautiful couple!

Gerard's face came closer to me like a wave on the seashore, then slowly moved away, then moved closer, and then moved away. I lifted both my index fingers slightly and tapped him on the cheek.

"It's bad if you play around."

At my stern rebuke, Gerard's large, long eyes widened as if through a magnifying glass, and he wrapped his arms around my back and waist.

"Haha! What relentless hands!"

I slapped his hand around my back and waist.

"Groom and Bride, cover each other's faces with both hands, please!!"

"Ah, yes, yees, yeeees."

I covered my own face.

"Haa..."

Gerard sighed, grabbed both of my hands, and whispered, putting them on his cheeks.

"How much have you been drinking?"

Goodness!

I was so surprised that I fell down.

"Bride!"

At the High Priest's scolding, I clenched my teeth, raised my knees, grabbed Gerard's shoulder, and whispered.

"How did you know?"