Chapter 28:The Archduke Will Also Cherish And Love The Grand Duchess

Chapter 28 – The Archduke Will Also Cherish And Love The Grand Duchess

"Do I really need to change the bed size?"

Gerard snorted indifferently.

"Well, there's no need to change it unless the three of you plan to be crammed into a small bed."

"Forget it, just leave it alone."

He said naturally, thinking he would never get into that bed.

"I understand."

'Is this a consideration to keep Theodor from wanting to sleep there' head-maid Madeleine thought so as she left Gerard's office.

She didn't know what was going on, but he had said Sinclair found the missing Theodor. He returned to the palace with Gerard and seemed to have received a command from the Archduke to keep his mouth shut so blocked his small mouth and just shed tears. Furthermore, he didn't even sleep. Getting rid of Molli, hiding behind a pillar on the second floor until late at night, waiting for Sinclair to come.

She wanted to put a blanket over his shoulders out of pity, but she looked impatiently because it would hurt his pride even more if he knew he had been found hiding. And late that night, the Grand Duchess returned drenched in water and sagging in the Archduke's arms.

As soon as the Grand Prince saw this, he flew down the stairs as if tripping, grabbed the Archduke's leg, inflated his small cheeks, opened wide his eyes, and did his best to suppress his crying.

'Could it be the Grand Prince made a big mistake and the Grand Duchess was seriously injured while trying to cover it up? Madeleine guessed that much. She was convinced when the Archduke gave orders to establish her residence in Saios, where the late Empress stayed. It was to ensure proper recovery and stability.

AD

The late Emperor regarded the late Empress dearly, and the Archduke, who saw and learned from this, will cherish and love the Grand Duchess as well.

As soon as the sun rose, the Grand Duchess summoned them regarding the condition of the Grand Prince, even though she had been suffering since dawn. And based on the data reported last time, instructions related to the safety of the Grand Prince were issued.

'Right. It's like that. Life as Grand Duchess.' Madeleine, late Empress' lady-in-waiting and the current head-maid of Shlezen Castle, had high hopes that the castle would work properly in the future. The corners of her mouth rose naturally by themselves.

As soon as she saw Schmidt, she quickly erased her smile. The curt and cold-headed lady-in-waiting of the former Imperial Palace disappeared across the hallway.

Knock, knock! Gerard was annoyed. 'Can you stop coming in now?'

"What?"

The door opened and Schmidt entered. Gerard's greenery-like eyes gleamed.

"How did it go?"

"Your opponent took the bait."

"Yeah? When can I fish?"

"The afternoon of the day after tomorrow will be enough."

"Alright."

AD

Gerard got up and looked down at Saios again. Resembling a purple hydrangea, Sinclair was still busily striding in and out of the backyard.

* * *

'If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.' Like a verse from〈The Little Prince〉my heart was a bustle. This was because the time for Theodor to arrive was approaching. I devoted myself to preparing the first meal for him and Gerard.