Chapter 37: The Power Of Love? (1)

Gerard Vonzeyer. A sword master who had been wandering through the demon world since he was a teenager. His fame spread throughout the demon realm.

Why is that? Arrogant people tend to be interested in someone when they start to be praised. They want to know what's so good about them. And a way to bring them down.

Rurarisa, the 3rd Holy Saint, was jealous because he had to fill that gap. If he was truly better than him, he should surpass him. Gerard was one of those who worked hard for the wealth of the empire when he fought monsters. Just like his father, Julius Vonzeyer. He looked at him closely, he was warm-hearted. As a sword master, he came to conquer the Demon Realm, but he couldn't step over the head of the weaker.

That may be why there were quite a lot of people who went to his estate. After all, many people were killed when the empire subjugated the demon realm five years ago. He thought Gerard would be quietly retired after such an event, but before anyone knew it, he married.

Anyway, Rurarisa thought it would be better to leave this place quickly. It was then–

"What do you mean by hidden motive? You're being rude."

Bonya stepped up. Curtis was delighted to see her take his side.

"He is the person who made the water purifier. How do you treat people who have worked hard for the people of the castle? Introduce yourself."

Curtis felt re-energized by Bonya's support.

"Thank you, Bonya. I'm Curtis, from Brooks Guild."

"Bonya?"

'Bonya is your nickname.' Gerard looked at Sinclair.

AD

"Ah, it was complicated to say my real name." Sinclair quickly explained the reason, but Gerard heard it as an excuse.

The sound of that guy Curtis calling her 'Bonya' echoed in his ears. It was as annoying as mosquitoes. Gerard didn't like him from the moment he walked in.

With pure white-silver hair, bright red eyes, a trained body, and dark skin. At first glance, he was no ordinary man.

'Ha... you have a crush for looks.' Besides, like purple hydrangea, Sinclair and his pure white silver hair matched quite well. Gerard thought it would be a good idea to get rid of him quickly to make those crazy hormones disappear.

"Speak comfortably."

"...?"

Curtis bit his lip.

'He seems to already know that I'm a demon, so shall I lean on his generosity?'

"I didn't mean to cause any disturbance."

"It's not a disturbance in itself, is it?"

"I couldn't help it."

"You seem to have neither manners nor shame."

AD

It was amazing. A person who was much younger than he.

"I'll take my leave." Curtis jumped up.

"As expected, irresponsible." Gerard crossed his legs and looked at Curtis.

"What? Irresponsible?"

A red flame flashed in Curtis' eyes at those words.

'What the hell do you mean by irresponsible? I did my best to invent an ion water purifier and didn't even sleep to make 100 of them?'

In an instant, Gerard jumped up from his chair and pointed his sword toward him. His body had a faint cinnamon scent. Traces of the demon tribe

"You. Who are you."