preference: he gets jealous

Riker:

you were at his meet and greet and just having a blast. while the band were taking pictures with the rest of the r5family one guy started to talk to you and just was asking if you wanted any company and you just said yeah cause you were kinda alone. Riker noticed that the guy was talking to you and when they were told they could have a little break, he sneaked up behind you wrapping his arms around you and planting a kiss on your cheek. the guy got the clue that you had a very good boyfriend in your arms. " you were so jealous weren't you?" you said to him when the guy finally left. riker said" noo i wasn't i was just kindly telling him that your taking by me not him!" you start laughing but stop and say " sure you were but you are really cute when your jealous" then you guys both laugh!

rocky:

him and you were at the mall buying some clothes at forever 21 when the guy who works there asked if you needed help. it was kinda awkward cause you were looking at the pj section and had 2 vest top with matching shorts on your hands. the guy says you would look pretty in the pink one and maybe would like t see you in it. you stood there shocked by his comment but soon left when rocky says to the worker " well too bad you're never gonna see her in it bye bye!" you looked at him and all he says is " no-one will see you in that apart from me baby!" he says while kissing you.

Ratliff:

you guys were at the nearby coffee shop ordering your drinks. there's a new person working there which means everything is taking forever. when you eventually got in the front of the line the guy asked you for your guys order. but when he gave you it he slipped you his number and winked at you. Ratliff notices and takes the number and gives it to the elderly behind you guys. before you take the drinks he " Y/N would never like you!" then he kissed you.

Ross:

ross decided to take you on set with him because you get along with the cast so well.. this weeks episode there was a special male guest star. when he came cover to you and ross, he didnt think you and him were a couple. it was his mistake. soo the guest star said hi and kissed your hand. when he did that , ross got pretty angry and pushed the guy away and said" dont touch her she's my girl!" before he pulled you into a passionate kiss.

Ryland:

it was your boyfriends championship game and you as always was there to cheer for him. another guy from the opposite team kept looking at you and some point of the game he went over to you and started to flirt with you. you kindly walked away sitting with the rest of the family and told rydel about it. the team only needed one point to win and in surprise ryland knocked the guy who flirted with you and shouted at him " don't even dare flirt with my girlfriend or else!" and with that they won! and to celebrate he spun you round and gave you a kiss.