preference for loveimagines16

Aiesha's POV:

i was going over to the lynch's house like usual to hang out with Rydel. I've known them forever and over a long time i started to develop feelings for certain people in her family. Okay one of them is Ross. He is just really hot and so romantic at times but it's hard since he has a busy times with the show and everything. Besides he probably doesn't like me. The other guy i have feelings for is his brother Rocky. I don't know why but he is just funny and really sexy. And like Ross, he has a million others girls that he could have which leads me on thinking that he would never go out with me. i finally arrived at their house and nervously knock on their door.

Ross' POV:

I was watching TV downstairs when suddenly a knock is what I heard. Noone bothered to answer so I just did, hoping it wasn't one of those annoying people who tries to sell you things. i opened the door and there she was. Aisha ! the girl who i have feelings for. She was just perfect. I asked her way she was here and she told me that she was waiting for Rydel . luckily for me Rydel wasn't here so i got some alone time with Aisha. we were laughing and just asking each other random questions. I was surprised when she said she had no boyfriend she's really pretty. But she has feelings for someone else. Oh how I wish that was me!

Rocky's POV:

I was going downstairs when I heard someone giggling. I knew it anywhere! Aisha was here. I ran down the steps and ran over to give her a hug. She gave one back after she realize it was me. It felt nice and perfect. Corner of my eye i saw Ross getting a bit mad. I think it was the right time to tell her that i want her to be my girlfriend and that's what i did. Surprisingly Ross said the same thing as me at the exact same time.

Aisha's POV:

i never actually thought that both of them would like me. I couldn't hurt their feelings and i had to make my choice. Ross or Rocky? Ross said to me " i want you to be happy and i hope that is with me! i've always liked you more than anything! I hope im your prince and your my true princess!" he said that and made me have butterflies flutter around. Then moments later Rocky said " you mean alot to me and i always wanted to find a girl as perfect as you! I would do anything to make you happy. I might aswell fly you to the moon and back with me and name a star! please give me a chance!" that made it much harder!

But i knew who the guy was that i want to be with!

Rocky's POV:

When she said those words, i was actually not surprised. she would pick Ross! I wanted her happy and if he does im fine with that! But if Ross breaks her heart, im going to be the one saving her and making her heart better. I left them alone but before that i gave Aisha a hug and said i was okay with it, Then i pat Ross' back and told him he was lucky.

Ross' POV:

I was over the moon when she said she liked me!! I didn't know what to do but when Rocky soon left i made the choice!! I wet over to her and placed a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her softly on the lips. She seemed to like it alot and of course I did! Best day ever! Got the girl and gave her, her first real kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it Aisha!

sorry for taking awhile!!

comment!!

stay amazing!!

- ally xoxo