preference: how he reminds you he loves you during tour

* Eeyore101247 gave me this idea for this preference*

Riker:

While Riker was at tour you did everything you could do to keep in touch with him. Anytime of the day he would call you just to hear you voice and always say three little words that made your stomach flutter with butterflies. Those words were I love you. At midnight he would always call you and ask how was your day. Sometimes you two only had little time to talk but you both treasured those moments. He spends late nights talking to you till you both fall asleep.

Rocky:

Rocky loves to show you how much he loves you through many ways but he always has one that can make your heart beat faster. He in every show will put up a sign saying " I love Y/N " that made you feel loved soo much. You never missed one of their shows either you were there live or you was watching it. He never failed to show you his love and affection. Loving him was tough but you wouldn't change a thing.

Ratliff:

He would be the one out of the boys to show you his love through something funny and entertaining. Ratliff would video him self saying he misses you and post it on every social network he has. That made you feel special and loved because it showed you that he never forget about you. Sometimes he would be warn out from a long show that he would just post a picture of him holding a sign saying " love you!" Everyone thought it was the cutest thing ever and you knew that it made him feel proud.

Ross:

Ross would be the cliche one out of the boys to remind you how much he misses you. Like in any romantic movie he would do the sweetest one. Write little love letters. For everyday he was away on tour he would write you a letter telling you something that he did that would remind him of you. It felt like you were one of those girls from the Nicolas Sparks novels and you just fell in love with him more. Some letters said " im coming home soon! love you!" while some was funny like " It's not the same hugging Rydel! I need you Princess!"

Ryland:

He would be the one sending you little presents that he got from all the places where they have been. Always taking time to pick out the sweetest ones to send to his favorite girl. He would send you a teddy bear dressed up like one of the guards from England. Ryland would just write " I love you!" those little presents made you fall in love with him a little more. You wished he was here just beside you but he's making his dreams a reality along with you.

-----------/-----------------/----------------------/--------------------/-------------------/---------------/----------------

hope you like this preference!

thanks again for the suggestions!

vote, like, comment below :D

Question 1: if you were on tour with him where you wanna go

Question 2: what's your favorite part about the forget about you music video

stay lovely!

- ally xoxo