preference: the song from their album that they dedicate to you

riker:

The song he dedicates to you is forget about you.

he chose it reason being the first time he met you he could not get you out of his mind. Always losing his mind aswell as his memory from the previous night.

favorite line he sings for you : "got me distracted and confused!"

Rocky:

the song he dedicates to you is i want you bad

you went out with his best friend before him and you never knew that he had feelings for you.

he always thought you were the best thing he never had but who knew that you guys would end up together.

favorite line he sings for you: "in my crazy mind, im with you all the time"

Ratliff:

the song he dedicates to you is what do i have to do?

you had many guys falling for you and all of them did their best to get you to pick them but you always knew you will pick him over all the others.

favorite line he sings: "i'll fly you to paris , i'll even learn the language"

Ross:

the song he dedicates to you is falling for you

the song fit perfectly for you everything from you loving mismatched socks to changing your hair 5 times a week. The song to him would always remind him of you.

favorite line he sings: "you say your scared that i won't be there but baby i swear im not going anywhere "

Ryland:

the song he asked the boys to dedicate to you is crazy stupid love

he asked them to sing it for you because he knew that you loved that song and it really did describe the way your relationship was.

favorite line that they sing: " electrified you blow my mind in every single way "

----------/-------------/---------/------/------/----------/----------/----------/---------/-------------/--------/

hoped you liked this preference!

don't forget to vote and comment below

question: send me your name and the person you want be shipped name and i'll create a ship name for you!

stay rossome!! :D

- ally xoxox