preference: caught texting in class and teacher ask you to read out loud

Riker:

the text was - " you know what! Im going to pick you up and take you away from that boring place right now!! i can't stand being away from you that long!" when the teacher read it out loud to the whole class, they just thought it was typical thing that your boyfriend would say that. But the teacher thought it was rude to say that her class was boring. All she said was " leave all this texting after class and pay attention to this class please Y/N"

Rocky:

his text was - " guess what!! i met a male fan and he said you were really hot!! your not going near that fan babe!"the entire class started laughing along with you and they couldn't really believe her actually said that. You thought it was sweet and funny but your teacher thought otherwise. She looked at you and shook her head having a disapprove look. She said to you " you should stop texting your boyfriend in class! even if it was amusing"

Ratliff:

the text was - " i saw this penguin today at the zoo! she looked abit like you! it was cute penguin Gosh you are a cute penguin" all your friends didn't expect a text like this but it was just the most unusual text ever. they gave you a look that made you feel weird. the teacher could not even look at you in the eye she thought it was really funny. she said " even-though this is probably the weirdest thing ever said, can you please pay attention to my lesson!"

Ross:

he texted you - " even though im on tour right now and im busy alot with the fans, princess remember that your still mine and only mine. Noone else can have me cause im all yours. love you and miss you!!" that text just made you smile and you didn't notice that the teacher was behind you. all your friends laughed so hard when the teacher read out the text. She said " this is probably the sweetest text ever but you gotta listen to me in class"

that just made you red with pure embarresmeant.

Ryland:

he texted you - " im alone. with Rocky! come here and save me baby!!!" that just made you laugh so much and it made all your friends laugh. it was normal for Ryland to overreact with everything that involves with Rocky. All your friends expected to hear it because you told him them all about his brothers. When the teacher asked you to read it out loud you didn't seem nervous. however the teacher thought it was just odd. she said " please stop texting in class Y/N that is your warning"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this preference

vote,like and comment

question: what would you and your favorite member dress up as for halloween?

stay amazing!!

- ally xoxo