preference: names for your kids

Riker:

he always wanted to call hi son Anthony just like his middle name to keep it tradition.

he wants to name his daughter Ariel because he would treat his baby girl like the disney princess. Over protective but caring!

his son would also learn how to play the base and have riker's eyes but your hair. He would be a quick learner and is very over protective over his younger sister because he cares abiut her alot. Ariel would be Riker's little angle always treating her special and she was gifted with writing poems and little rhymes. Later on she developed to learn writing music and grow in love with it. she would have your eyes and your shyness but have Riker's blond hair in curls and his personality.

Rocky:

He had the fortune of having triplets. 1 girl which you guys named Scarlet. You had 2 boys which you named Jake and Sam. They were all beautiful with them all having the same colored eyes. Scarlet got Rocky's hair color but her hair was wavy while the boys got yours but with hints of lightness. They were very outgoing and always were laughing. They missed Rocky alot when he had to go to tour but they were still happy for him. The boys were very close with each other which kind of made your daughter left out but they loved her enough.

Ratliff:

You guys only had one beautiful boy. Named him Pedro. You named him that because when you guys were thinking names you said them out loud and you felt a kick and thought it was a sign. He created as much noise as he can just like his dad. Eyes and hair like yours and his personality and skills from his dad.

Ross:

He had Twin girls with you named Rosalina and Rozalynn. They would have his feautures but your personality. Rosalina was a daddy's girl and always loved being with her dad while Rozalynn was mummy's girl. They loved to act and dance but the difference between them was one of them were rebellious and caused alot of mess while the other one liked to stay out of trouble.

Ryland:

You guys had a daughter as your eldest and you named her Cleo. She was the quiet one but always was the sneakiest one. Always the one bending the rules round. Hair like yours but eyes like Rylands. Your other daughter Kimberly was the one who wanted to shine like a star and had always been keen to do whatever it takes to get there. Every feature of hers was yours. Lastly you had a boy which you named Mark and he was the typical sporty son. Exactly like Ryland in both looks and personality.

------------------/---------------/---------------/--------------/---------------/----------------/-------------

hope you enjoyed reading this

i thought it was kinda cute writing this for some reason

usual thing vote and comment and like!!

question: are you a Ross girl , Rocky girl , Ratliff girl , Ryland girl or Riker girl ?

you guys are amazing!!

- ally xoxox