preference: which R5 song becomes a reality for you and him

* OfficialRyanR5 gave me this idea!*

Riker:

Song - i want you bad

that song just became a reality because you used to go out with a close friend and you never really knew that Riker had feelings for you. That was before you guys were in back of a taxi cab and you guys touched hands. He never really got out of your mind after that day but you somehow fell for him a little bit more. It was unhealthy but it was love for each other. It was true when he said " i want you" noone really thought that this was actually going to happen but it did make a pretty good fairytale!

Rocky:

song - Ain't no way we're going home

This was a perfect story for you two because it was about your time together. He was getting tired from all the others and started disappearing but then he saw your face in one concert and he could not let you go. When he finally had the courage to talk to you, you guys went on a couple of dates. Your parents never really approved of your relationship with him so he told you that there's no way you ain't going home. You guys were basically on the run forever going where life takes you. In the end you guys were still together and even more in love.

Ratliff:

song - here comes forever

Ratliff and you are such a cliche cute couple like in the movies. One time he actually had a boombox outside of your window and watched the movie 50 first dates with you and that was just the start of the love story. Then soon after a guy tried taking you away like a werewolf trying to steal you away. But before you all that you guys started out as friends. Your favorite part of the song that came true was when you guys kissed by the lake in the pouring rain. Let's just say that's the story of relationship with Ratliff through a song.

Ross:

Song- if i can't be with you

This song was just the undying love between you two. He was famous due to the show and the success of the band but he never wanted that if he wasn't with you. He always told you that he wouldn't want any type of award and his sky is not blue if you weren't by his side. He sails around the world meeting pretty girls and pretty sights but he tells you that they don't compare to you. He saw a future with you. Whenever you feel doubt with the relationship he told you the exact same words from the song telling you that he wouldn't want anything if he can't be with you.

Ryland:

song- Loud

Yes this became your reality. He was known as a flirt but one night he was looking for the one that was right. He asked himself time after time why is it so hard to find. He told you that he searched every city and he never gave up cause he was totally utterly in love with you. he just needed one sign to make a move and ask you out. And when you said yes it felt to him like the stars aligned making it no higher. Let's say to find the right guy you gotta get loud.

--------------/---------/----------/----------/--------R5---------/------/-----------/------------/----------------/----------

hope you liked this one!!

it didn't make really sense though

vote,like and comment!!

question: what's the song you want the next music video to be?

stay beautiful! ^_^

- ally xoxo