preference: what you do on his day off

riker:

he and you would just go to the beach and spend the day just be in each others arms. you guys hardly ever time together. nothing is ever dull when he's around which is why you love him. Riker would pretend to be a pirate and capture you. sort of like a remake of peter pan. after that you guys would lay on the sand and watch the sunset. everything would be perfect because you and him finally had time together alone. the day would end with a kiss.

Rocky:

him and you would do his favourite activity. playing his guitar. it would just be him and you in his room on his bed. his arms around you guiding your hands to do a strum.other fingers would be on the neck of the guitar in the right position. each strum he would always make a sweet comment. he would make you laugh when he would make up some lyrics to describe you. rocky would end the day feeding you mac and chesse.

ratliff:

you and him would spend his day off going in the zoo. everything would amuse you because Ellington would name all the animals. from fred the frog to lulu the lion. during the petting time he would get his phone and hold your waist and take a selfie with the animal. the day would consist with him being a silly goof and eating endless shaved ice. best off day you guys ever had.

Ross:

his idea off having a day off would be going to disney land or six flags. he would hold your hand and take you to his favourite rides. when you would be scared he would hold your hand and make you smile like a big goof. At lunch he would take you to a cute princess cafe. when one of the princess come over he would say " she's my princess" then will give you a kiss. lets just say he's a total prince on your day off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it

sorry couldn't think of one for ryland

vote, like and comment

more preference

question: how would you spend his day off

stay fab!

-ally xoxo