preference: your still in school and your with him

Riker:

when you and him went public everyone in school couldn't believe it. some girls hated it while others were fine with it and they started to be friends with you. But you knew you had to be careful just in case they only wanted to get close to the boys.

Rocky:

your life was better for sure since you two started dating. You got called awful names but you were in love with Rocky and he loved you. nothing else matters. he did everything he could to make sure you didn't get hurt by others.

Ratliff:

You were known alot in school for your popularity. you weren't at the top but everyone still knew you. When they found out that you were going out with a band member they all saw it coming. whenever he takes you to school , you get people looking at you and him with amazement.

Ross:

you were an outcast in school so no one really cared. The ones that were part of the fandom were really happy for you two. But when you guys went public, lots of people gained intrest with you and wanted to finally become friends with you. some boys even tried talking you on dates but you knew that you couldn't be more happy with anyone besides Ross

ryland:

you were already well known in school. when they found out that you were the girlfriend to ryland lynch everyone went crazy. Some girls said awful things but they balanced with all the nice things many girls said. Some boys even flirted with you but they didn't matter cause you had the best boyfriend in the world.

--------/--------------/-------------/-------------/-----------/-----------/-------------/-----------/-----------/-

hoped you like this!

would anyone else want their highschool boyfriend to be one of these boys?

question: whats the most favorite thing you like about your favorite member?

comment below.... either for imagine or suggestion for preference!!

stay beautiful :D

- ally xoxo