Chapter Thirty Three: Music Box

The candles light up our night, as I lay on my back. My Emperor has taken too long. Had he and Mard Geer really planned something out, that would take hours. Visions of last night draw upon my memories. Of his bare chest, his back filled with red marks that I had left with my own nails. My legs are painted with purple bruises. But I don't care. My body aches with the sensual drive and urge to have him here with me. And yet I don't. I grab the black blanket as I swoop it over my body, only wearing black lingerie.

Out from the door, a voice calls to me. "Empress Spriggan! Do you acquire anything?" He asks as I shout softly at the door. "No, just the comfort of Emperor Spriggan!" I almost growl. He pauses, as he speaks up. "He's almost done...he should accompany you soon, Empress...excuse me!" I hear his footsteps walk off as I am left to lay around the passionate room. With all these candles and the logs that burn with a fire. The music box plays sweet symphonic music, as I am almost falling asleep to it. But I don't.

It was then, I hear, a key penetrated into the key hole, as it twists. Only one person has access to my and Emperor Spriggan's room, and that's him. The door is opened, as I am blown away with his intoxicating scent that drives me insane. He sees me, laying there on our bed, as a small smirk, not a smile, but a smirk, appears on his face. "Have you been waiting for my return, my goddess?" He asks, as he strips of his white cloaks that surround his usual black clothes. "Yes, Emperor Spriggan." I answer, as he slowly unbuttons his golden buttons, zipping off his black cloak.

I see his bare chest, as he opens the ends of the black blanket, and he swarms inside, shifting over. I shake a bit, at his intense dark and overwhelming aura. He is now ontop of me. I turn red out of flusterment as his black eyes meet against my deep ocean blue eyes. I roam my hands over his back, and feel some of the scratches I have left, deep, and I hope I didn't expose flesh. "J-Juvia is sorry..." I say, roaming my hands around his back.

"Sorry?" He says, as he brushes the strands of my blue hair out of my face. "Don't be. Your territorial scratches are a friendly reminder of our sleepless nights." His cool breath hits on my hot skin, as the candles flicker, giving me any sight of his beautiful face. I bury my face into his chest, as I can't help but want to kiss him. The music box's music grows loud. "Do you love my Melancholy?" He asks, as I nod, running hands up his black hair. "I am very pleased that you think so." He says, soon, kissing me deeply.

Lips locking, as evil touches good, and it's intense. I shudder at all the chills that circulate my body, and it's a driving spark that makes me want more of him."Juvia..." He breathes out my name as a whisper, as he holds my body close. "My goddess...my only reason of living on this cruel world is you..." He kisses me again, as I kiss back, he runs his hands up my sides, as one travels up my chest, and the other strokes my legs. "E-Emperor~!" I gasp, as I can feel pain grow inside me. Slowly, gently.

"Please..." I gasp, as I can't handle all of this within me. "Can you handle it~?" He smirks, teeth clenched. I nod, as he locks lips with me. He prevents me from saying Emperor. All this gentleness is driving me crazy. "Emperor Spriggan please..." He lifts my chin as he starts to trail along my neck, kisses and little dabs from his tongue. "Please, Juvia. Of all people, I do not want to be called Emperor Spriggan by you, call me by my name." He whispers. I whimper, as he picks up his pace, throwing me into his own world of tormenting pleasure. "Zeref."