LOVING YOU [1/4]

He had always loved him. Loves him still, in fact.

They grew up together, always fighting and teasing each other but never apart. They were so different then, one was black the other was white but they somehow clicked. He couldn't even remember when or how they become the best of friends but that's what they are, bestfriends.

From the first day until forever.

When his parents found out he likes boys and chased him out, his bestfriend dropped the bomb to his own parents too and as expected, was chased out as well. He had been so mad, so very mad and annoyed with him at that time for not keeping mum but his bestfriend was laughing with a bruised lips talking about finding a place together like everything's perfect. They slept huddled together under the bridge that night and he never said anything about hugging his shaking (crying) bestfriend all night long. He was scared and broken hearted too. They decided to leave school, leave town (everything) the next day.

They worked their asses off and they managed to afford a small shabby place. They were happy, always fighting and teasing each other still but always together. He had thought it was stupid of him, to actually think that his bestfriend felt the same. That they were more than just bestfriends. That there's no need for words, for clarification. He was stupid to think that naturally, as time progressed, they are lovers.

Of course not.

But pitifully he only realized that when at 23, his bestfriend brought home a tall handsome university student he befriended months ago. He had never felt so much hurt, so much confusion and so much disappointment when Jaejoong asked him if he approved of Shim Changmin because he asked me to be his boyfriend and god I really love him, Yunhoyah.. He's perfect. He makes me so happy.

And instead of saying But I really love you, Jaejoongah he smiled and said yes, yes he approves because really, he saw the way that student looks at his bestfriend and he knew right away that it's okay to break his own heart.

Jaejoong's happiness is all that he ever wanted anyway.

He said goodbye a week later and when his bestfriend (that's all they ever were, are) clung to his boyfriend trying not to cry at the sudden unexpected separation, he made a promise to never come back. At least not until his one-sided feelings disappeared.

But five years passed by with his feelings still the same. And it hurts, it hurts so bad to know Changmin's dead for a year now and Jaejoong's living like he'd died himself ever since.

"Will you come with me, Yunho-shi?"

Yunho looked up, eyes slightly glassy. "Yes... Yes. Please Yoochun-shi, I want to see Jaejoongah."