DEEPER CONVERSATION [1/4]

Jaejoong's drunk and apparently he's the cutesy type of drunk who can't stop laughing and making adorable faces. While that's a surprising feat by itself (considering Jaejoong rarely get drunk, if ever, since he's known to have a very high tolerance for any type of alcohol) but it's his little confession that rendered Yunho utterly speechless.

Yunho wasn't exactly sure how it came to that.

At one moment, Jaejoong was rambling nonsense about his best-friend and about how he hate liars like Yoochun when he suddenly stopped and laughed, saying, "But I can't tell you I have a crush on you right?"

He was obviously too drunk to notice or care about how Yunho abruptly stopped walking.

"And and if I tell you I get turned on watching you pee, you'll' leave me and then! You'll tell everyone I'm weird because I want you to pee on me and then everybody'll leave me again and I'll have to move again! Move awaaaay! Awaaaaay!" Jaejoong giggled, kicking his feet wildly almost causing Yunho to lose his balance.

Despite his skinny frame, Jaejoong's not at all light. Especially if he's moving like this. "Jae, stop kicking your feet or I'll drop you!" Quickly, Yunho heaved Jaejoong's body further up his back and started walking again albeit a little slower than before. Jaejoong made a sound but Yunho quickly cut him. "And stop talking. You're giving me a headache."

To his surprise, Jaejoong remained quiet as requested the rest of the walk home.

But that only made the voices in Yunho's head louder.