FORGIVENESS [1/6]

He's not a bad man. He's not. He cares about people. He really does. He gives donation regularly, attended almost all charity events that invited him, never turning away from anyone in need. He'd done everything he could to make people's lives easier. He cares so much!

So, why?

Why is this happening to him?!

He's not a bad man... But is it wrong to wish that it was the other boy who died, and not his baby brother? Is it wrong to be selfish just this time? Just this once?

After all, the police said his brother was just a collateral damage. Collateral damage indeed. His baby brother was innocent. The psychotic kidnapper had stalked the other boy for months. His brother, his sweet and kind baby brother was just trying to help, but ended up getting kidnapped too and even killed instead...

But that boy! How could that boy survived the whole thing when his baby brother passed away because of him? If he'd died as well, then maybe Yunho will not feel this furious. Maybe, he'll even forgive the boy for causing his brother's death. But that's just it! The boy survived! He's alive! That's just so wrong! It makes him sick.

It was him that the psycho wanted in the first place, why didn't he kill him then? Why did he have to kill his brother? Why? Why is it not his baby brother inside that hospital room right now sleeping so peacefully? Why? Why? It's just so unfair. The boy's only an orphan. Nobody would mind his death. Sure his friends - if he have any - would feel sad but Yunho doubted anyone in the boy's life would feel like his world crush down just because the boy died.

His world just did.

Nobody can come and tell him he can't - shouldn't - blame anything on that Kim Jaejoong. They didn't lose anyone. Only Yunho did. He lost his only family member. He lost his only reason... He lost Karam.

And since the police was forced to shoot the psychopath to death trying to save Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho now blamed everything on him.

He hopes the boy will never wake up.

In fact, he hopes Kim Jaejoong would just die.

Yes.