[ Q+A ] Part 1

Original Stats:
282 Views. 13 Votes. 1 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Question and Answer Part 1

━━━━━━━━━

Here, I will answer just a few questions I know everyone will be asking about what would have happened during the second book.
Questions will go in order of the story (sort of)/in order of importance in other cases.
You guys will be aloud to pose other questions in the comments.

1. Did Bree and Chase break up over the summer?
Yes, they broke up after summer started for a secret reason.

2. Why did Bree and Chase break up?
First off, readers need to know that everyone (academy goers) went back to their home towns for the summer.
Chase, on the other hand, actually had to go 'on tour' promoting the success of the bionic academy with his father. While on tour, he met another girl (famous and unnamed) who wanted to become bionic. She liked him, but he did not having feelings for her because of Bree.
Bree and Chase broke up because Chase was caught in the tabloids with this other girl. Chase never had the time to get ahold of Bree and explain what had actually happened. All and all, a month went by without communication between the two. Bree, being jealous and upset, called Chase and broke up with him for not explaining himself.

3. Did Jannel break up with Leo?
Yes.

4. Did Caitlin break up with Adam?
Yes.

5. Were the breakups connected?
They were, Adam and Leo's anyways.

6. Why did Adam/Caitlin and Jannel/Leo break up?
The four went out on a double date, off campus, on the day before school started (the day they all arrived back at the academy). While on this date, the four got into a huge fight (reason is unspecified as the girls wished to keep it a secret).

7. Would Adam and Leo have had other love interests?
Yes.
Leo's love interest was supposed to be one of the created characters ( Eva Gonzalez created by ). Eva was originally planned as Marcus' love interest, but after finding out he's fallen for another girl, she's hurting. Leo would have been there to comfort her, and actually become her partner later in the games. Eva would have been eliminated by an android around the first portion of the games. The two would have gotten together at the end of the book.
Adam's love interest also would have fallen under the created character (Ocean Weathers created by ). They would have bonded while in training and because she is very shy, Adam would have brought her out of her shell just before the games started. Sadly, Ocean would have been eliminated first (by accident) as Leo ran into her, pushing her into the black hole (arena explained later).

8. What about Marcus?
Marcus was going to be Bree's best friend during this book, kind of taking over Chase's place of the last book. The two have kind of switched places.
Marcus would have found a short love again with another created character (there was teasing between my sister and I that it would be the character of herself). Though they would have ended things quickly for Marcus and other's have to leave the academy (Explained later).

9. How would the arena have looked for the second games?
This arena was completely thought out by myself during the last book.
Basically, there was going to be a huge black hole at the center of the arena. A lake would have been surrounding that particular area creating a waterfall falling into the black hole.
At the edge of the lake, there would have been a pretty deep marsh full of mud/grass and whatnot that would create a trail of mud allowing the competitors to find one another.
Outside the marsh, there's a type of sidewalk portion holding small electronic puzzles that allow the competitors to get a bionic ability (much like in the last games), if they are able to solve the puzzles. They are all still wearing the wrist bands that tell whether or not the hit would have been lethal in combat, like from the last games.
Over the small section of sidewalk, was a small forest as the arena is sort of circle shaped this year. This is where most of the competitors would have been hiding.
But, there's another twist. At the edge of the arena, is a black hole completely surrounding the outer lying forest. If anyone falls, they're out.

An amazing fact included in this games, every time a competitor is eliminated, an identical android would be sent into the games in their place (most of which would have been eliminated by Sebastian, explained later).

10. Who would have teamed up in the games?
Bree and Chase have put aside their differences to try and win a second year. If anyone else wins, they're automatically in mission training along with Bree and Chase, so they both feel threatened.
In their team, they have added in Adam and Leo, as both of their love interests (Adam and Leo's) have been eliminated early on.
Also in the arena, are Jannel, Caitlin, and Marcus who have teamed up (Jannel and Caitlin fooled everyone by 'withdrawing' from the games, they were the secret competitors).
A final competitor (the tenth) would have been Sebastian, who Mr. Davenport has chosen as an 'all mighty competitor'. He is sent in halfway through the games with every bionic ability known. He is Chase's cousin and is apparently Davenport's favorite.

11. Who would have fought against each other in the games?
Leo would have accidentally eliminated Ocean Weathers by pushing her into the black hole.
An android of Ocean would have taken out Eva Gonzalez.
Bree and Chase would have taken on Marcus (again), before he asks to join their team, to which they allow him to.
Adam and Leo would have taken on Caitlin and Jannel, eliminating the girls from the games.
Now, with only six competitors left in the games, Bree-Chase-Adam-Leo-Marcus and Sebastian, show up for a final showdown.
The five connect their chips (much like in Rise of The Secret Soldiers) and take down Sebastian with their connected abilities.

12. With five left, who would have won?
The remaining five, who are the originals from the first games, refuse to fight one another as they all want to fight together on missions for the rest of their lives. They join together to jump into the black hole at the center, and the games end with the five being crowned the champions of the second bionic games.

All five are immediately put into mission training at a separate special academy. Leaving the series open to an unplanned third book.

13. Would Bree and Chase have gotten back together? Now that they're on missions for the rest of their lives?
As they put aside their differences during the games, they were able to finally talk through their breakup for the entire school to see. Bree now understands what really happened, and Chase has said sorry multiple times.
Although at the end of book 2, they wouldn't have gotten together, they end up best friends once again.

14. What key points would have been in the short third book?
The five would have graduated from the special mission academy, becoming a mission team with their leader being Chase.
Bree and Chase would have finally gotten back together, Adam and Leo still keeping their love interests from the academy, and Marcus being the lone wolf as they head out for missions.
The five are a team for the rest of their lives.

Next is a small list of quotes that would have been featured in the second book.