[ Book 2 Quotes ]

Original Stats:
225 Views. 10 Votes. 7 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Book 2 Quotes

━━━━━━━━━

~ "Welcome back to another year at the Davenport, Bionic Academy!"
-D. Davenport, Book 2

~ "It's good to be back."
-Leo Dooley, Book 2

~ "We broke up, actually. About a month into summer."
- Chase Davenport, Book 2

~ "You're not saying..." I left off as I gestured between the two of us. He laughed and nodded.
"That we're co-mentors for the second bionic games?" He asked as he leaned in a bit for dramatic effect. "That's exactly what I'm saying."
-Bree Henderson and Chase Davenport, Book 2

~"People suggested a fight to the death for this years games, but I said no."
-D. Davenport, Book 2

~ "There are robots everywhere, there's a huge waterfall pit thing at the center of the arena, and everyone is, let me put a little more stress on this one, choking each other!"
-L. Dooley, Book 2

~ "So what that means is-"
"The more people that die, the more androids, in the arena. The androids are supposed to resemble those that have quote on quote, died." Chase spelled out for me quickly as he began to draw a sketch of the arena into the dirt. Adam huffed out a breath at my side as he glanced around, making sure we were the only ones still here.
"How come I feel like Marcus is going to magically show up?"
"Because he is."
-Leo, Chase, Adam, Marcus to Bree, Book 2

~ "So this is it then?" I asked as the five of us warily made our way to the center of the arena. The boys nodded.
"Either way, you and Chase will make a great team for missions." Adam whispered to me before the five of us jumped into the black hole. I could vaguely hear one thing as we hit the hard concrete at the bottom.
"Ladies and gentlemen, behold the five champions of the second annual, Bionic Games!"
-Bree, Adam, D. Davenport, Book 2

~ "This, is the special mission academy." Mr. Davenport started as he led us inside. "Here, you'll train for missions for six months. You five, will be my elite team." Davenport explained.
"Can I ask a question?" Leo started, getting a nod from Mr. Davenport. "What's up with you and academy's?"
-D. Davenport and Leo Dooley, Book 3

~ "So, we're graduating." Chase started as he nervously tapped his fingers against the wall. I nodded as I swayed back and forth.
"Yeah. For the second time this year." I shot back before Chase's lips hit mine.
He pulled away for only a mere second to whisper, "Be my girlfriend again," before his lips were back on mine.
-Chase and Bree, Book 3

~ "I now show you all, my elite mission team! These five have been through it all, and I'm happy to announce they're now, mission ready!"
-D. Davenport, End of Book 3

Next will follow a second question and answer session including questions from the readers about the second and third books of the series.