Prologue

"Zayn Malik, member of the British-Irish and Worldwide Phenomenon Boyband One Direction is finally being admitted to a mental facility after series of violent actions Malik had done these past two weeks. The management, the label, his fellow band members and his family had agreed to send him to the said institution for mental medications.

Malik started to act strange during the last two weeks of the boyband's tour. According to some sources, he was being violent backstage and would start to throw things, even to his fellow bandmates but would act cool when he performs onstage. He won't talk too much and sometimes seen, talking to himself. Knowing that there is something wrong with him, the management had a psychiatrist check on him who confirmed that indeed the handsome 20 year old boybander is experiencing emotional disability. 

It was said in some reports that the reason why Malik started to become like this was because of his break up with supermodel Lalaine Young. It was said that Zayn's popularity had taken toll in their relationship that caused her to decide in ending their almost one year relationship, a week before Malik had started to act weird.

The supermodel had sent Malik a message in wishing him well for his medications. Also, the Directioners around the world had sent Malik messages in supporting him on his battle. A fan created a tumblr account titled "Letters For Zayn" where you can send messages and would be posted there. Meanwhile, Zayn will be inside the institution for approximately six months for his medications until he is ready to be released. While inside, his fellow band members will work on writing their next album and would wait for his return."

It was difficult for me to be like this. But I have no choice because it was the best option.

Now I am locked up into a cell I shouldn't be at the first place if it wasn't for my good acting.

Everything was a fake, nothing was actually real.

And I will be here, lonely and alone in this cell, in this mental facility with all real people who are really real insane.

I, Zayn Malik is never insane nor crazy. Never in a million years. The truth is I forced myself to be violent and to act 'mentally disturbed' that actually worked.

And what I did just shows how desperate I was just to get away.

------------

Sneak Peek! How's that? I know this is like my 2nd Fanfic for this year. I just couldn't help but to post this one because I actually liked the idea. It just came on my head and found myself writing the story in my phone in the middle of the night. I cannot wait to start writing the actual chapters. I am excited to write more!

This will be the 11 Fanfic I wrote, the 10th to be update since I have other 9. Don't worry, I will always post long chapters to at least won't keep you hanging since I planned that like '99 Days With An Angel" and "Little White Lies", I will update this once a week. But if I got more extra time, I will update twice! Can't promise though because I will be back in school by next week.

Expect the first chapter by Monday!

Leave me some comments (or votes, if you like) if you find this story interesting! You can message me too here or in my Kik (1dbabe13x) or Tweet me in my Twitter Account (1dbabe13x).

Cheers!

Kendrix :)

PS: Maia Mitchell on the side. She'll portray Diana Anderson. :)