Chapter Fifteen

Louis's POV

I sat down the bench at the park, just three blocks from the flat that Zayn owned. Sipping my Frappe in this unusually sunny day in London, I was trying to block all the negative things out from my head ever since our encounter with Lalaine and trying to go deep through the thoughts I have for Zayn.

Honestly, I cannot forgive her. It was obvious since from the start that she used him for fame and fortune. Unfortunately, Zayn was too blind to see that. Too blind to realise the truth and it was already too late. I can call Zayn as too weak and for that, Lalaine took it as a chance as her advantage, having him wrapped around her finger tight.

I guess it was a good thing that Zayn is inside, trying to find himself after everything that has happened. It's not easy for us but it's much more not easy for him. Being locked up there, with nothing at all but yourself as your guide and all, is very scary. I know that putting him there was a good choice I made, a choice I cannot regret at all. And if I will as of this moment, there is nothing I could do anymore.

As I was starting to enjoy the drink I have, my phone rang, breaking me out of my happy trance. I frowned. Pulling out my phone from the pocket of my pants, I slid the screen lock open and answered the call that's from Liam.

"Mate, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"Down the park. Three blocks away from Zayn's flat."

"What the hell are you doing there?"

"I need to breathe. All these things are making me sick." I answered. "Aren't you?"

"Trying not to get sick actually." He replied. "But it's hard."

"Why'd you call?"

"Nothing. I woke up without any of you lads around." he answered.

"Niall and Harry were still asleep when I left."

"Are you sure about that?" he asks. "Their rooms are empty. Are you sure you checked them out?"

"I didn't but knowing the two, they don't get up that early for something. And besides, the session is this afternoon. With that, they wake up at around 11 or 12 and it's 8 am yet." I explained

"They didn't tell me anything about them leaving this early." he said. "They might have went to Zayn and visited him?"

"Both came home late last night." I said. "I am sure they went to visit Zayn in the facility."

"Or maybe they went out drinking. I mean, the facility allows visitors until six." Liam said. "Or maybe they did not came home last night at all and you imagined that they did."

"I heard the front door open," I told him.

"Maybe that was me," Liam said. "I came home late last night as well, remember?"

"Wait, what?" I asked. "I assumed that it was them."

"I am not even sure about that because as far as I know, no one came home after I did. I am already at the house at around 10:45 and no one arrived afterwards." Liam said. "They weren't even at home when I arrived. And 9 pm is too early, you can't say it's already late."

I sighed. "Then where did those two went?" I asked.

"I tried calling them up but no one is answering." He said. "But I was just wondering. Harry and Niall are grown-ups. They can take care of themselves. They'll be good."

"I doubt that when those two are together." I said.

He chuckles. "I know but just let them be, they're trying to enjoy as much as they can."