Chapter Twenty

Lalaine's POV

I sat down in front of the paparazzi's who came to take notes and photos for I am giving out an interview and most of all, to give a public apology of what I have done with Zayn.

"Good afternoon," I greeted. I looked around to see if Angel, my personal assistant is around but it seemed that she indeed didn't show up just like what she have told me. 

No one from the management I am part of knew that I am giving out an interview today and if they did, they are already too late to stop me from doing so.

"Shall we begin?' I asked. The person who is my another personal assistant briefed the media.

"Every person can ask only three questions, no follow ups when the three questions are already asked. You are only given exactly three minutes to ask all. The first person in the front row will be the first and then the next follows until to the end." she said and all the people who are their nodded. Immediately, the first person seated in the front row stood up.

"Good afternoon Lalaine." she greeted first.

"Likewise," I said with a smile.

"How are you now after you broke up with Zayn?" she asks

It then began to think. I have to be careful of whatever I am going to say. "Frankly, I am miserable. I had become miserable after that. I am honestly hurt of my own actions."

"Do you still love him?" She asked

"Of course, even if our this thing happened between us." I answered. "You just cannot unlove someone whom you fell in love so hard. I was with Zayn for more than a year and it's just impossible that in such a short notice, I am not in love with him anymore."

"But why did you broke up with him?"

"I was confused of my feelings and I wasn't sure that with our busy schedule, we could see one another. But after the break up and after what had happened to him, which were obviously all my fault, I still love him after all." I answered. "I mean, we make mistakes right? And me letting him go is my mistake that I am willing to work out."

The woman nodded. "Thank you," she said and took her seat. The guy next to her, who is holding a recorder stood up. 

"Hello Lalaine," he greeted.

"Hi," I answered with a smile.

"So, my first question is what is in store for you and Zayn?" he asked

"Actually," I said then I saw Angel walk in the room. "I am going back with Zayn and he actually agreed."

"So is that what you and Zayn talked about when you went to visit him last time?"

I nodded. "Yes. He agreed. I am so happy that he is willing to get back with me. I am so lucky," I said with a smile and when I turned to Angel, she shook her head with her eyes meeting mine and turned to leave. What? This is the only way I know to win him back.

"Speaking of your meeting there inside where he is now, how is he?"

I smiled. "He is absolutely fine." I answered

For the next hour, I answered questions that were all about me and Zayn. I am so happy to answer all even if I knew some of my answers were fake.

I walked out of the room and headed to the dressing room just behind. There, Angel pulled me aside.

"Let's talk," she said. I just glared at her but instead, I followed her. As soon as we were out of the sight of the people from inside the room, she pushed me hard. "What the hell are you doing?!"