Chapter Seven

Zayn's POV

Behind me was Niall. I was escorted by these nurses as we got out of the car they used to pick me up. No special treatment even if I am Zayn Malik of One Direction.

As I totally stepped outside of the car, flashes of cameras hits my face. I tried to turn my head away but it's quite hard to. I was sorrounded with the paparazzi's and they don't care at all about me entering the facility, they care about the cash they can make when they release the photos they are taking right now.

"Please," That was Niall. "A little privacy please, thank you,"

I looked behind me, where Niall is still trailing behind. I gave him a weak smile which he responded with his smile, as if telling me that that 'this will be over soon'.

The paparazzis were still taking pictures as the security tried to take them away from us. Their presence is the last thing I wanted right now. But aside from them, Directioners flocked inside the facility grounds. Some were waving posters of I, some were screaming "We love you Zayn" and some were crying as they watched me slowly disappearing as I stepped in inside the building where I will spend an approximate six months for 'treatment'.

"Can you unhold me? I think I can handle this," I told the two nurses.

"We are sorry sir but we are following safety protocols and..." one of them answered.

"It's okay, Zayn can do it," Niall said. "Just let him be," he added as he looked over me. The two nurses shot one another a look and the girl, which I guess is the head nurse in this facility, nodded. A second later, I felt their hand freed from me, yet both of my hands were tied together, making me feel like a criminal.

"This way Mr. Malik," the guy nurse said. I looked over his name tag pinned on the left side of his white uniform. His name's Mack. I nodded and I followed the girl nurse as Mack stood in the right side while Niall stood on the left.

I walked in the hallway where the walls were all painted in white. Lights illuminated the hallway and the floor shining as the light hits it. Silence greeted us as we made our way to the room where I will be in a solidarity confinement for God knows how long, that might stretch to a year, which by the way, likened how it sounds.

After a few minutes of walking, we reached a double door. A sign was plastered above that reads "No Visitors Allowed". I looked over Niall who also stopped walking after he saw the sign written in big black bold letters.

"I guess you'll be fine beyond this Zayn," He told me. I nodded, pretended that I was the Zayn Malik that everyone thought had turned to, for the sake that the nurses wouldn't suspect that I am not at all insane and that I don't really need a treatment. Niall stepped forward and gave me a brotherly hug, a hug that I am pretty sure that I will miss for a period of time. I hugged him back as the two nurses watched over us. If I could only just laugh now, I would because this is awkweird.

"I'll see you soon Zayn. And I'll try to bring the other lads along. Harry says Hi. You know how busy that guy is with his life that he cannot fly right away to here from somewhere down the road," Niall said, without taking a deep breathe. I smiled and nodded and we both pulled away. He patted my back and then turned to the two nurses. "Make sure this dude here eats well. And make sure he'll be fine as he stays here. I don't want a worse version of Zayn Malik once his confinement here is over," he said. The two nurses tried to hold back their laughters because of Niall's joke. I smiled mentally to myself upon hearing Niall's words and seeing the two nurses reactions.

"Don't worry Mr. Horan. We will give him the best care in the world as he stays here," Mack said.

"And we will make sure that he will have a great stay here," the girl nurse said.