Chapter Two

Zayn's POV

"Thank you everyone!" I yelled through the microphone. "Thank you for giving us the opportunity to tour around the world and meet many wonderful people which includes you! I and the lads owe you a lot!"

I could hear everyone cheering for us. The final leg of the TMH Tour is in Japan and this one is where the tour finally ends after spending several months on the road, traveling. Since it was the last stop of the tour, the concert was shown live, all around the world, with lots of viewers, as what we have heard.

It has been a week after that encounter where I punched Niall and did not join the lads in the Melbourne leg of the tour. And because of that, Niall hadn't talk to me since, leaving only Liam, Louis and Harry to speak to me after the incident. But they don't talk to me like they usually do before. Everything have seemed to change after that.

No one had known what had happened between us that night. Only I, the lads and people backstage. Since I was missing in action also in the concert proper, they just lied that I was sick and I couldn't make it.

"Thank you for making each of our dreams come true. Everything became possible because of you guys," I heard Harry say. All I can do is nod in agreement.

"See you all in our Where We Are Tour!" Liam said as we bid goodbye to everyone. Screams fill in the air as we finished the tour, singing the chorus of 'What Makes You Beautiful'. As soon as the chorus ended, fireworks outside the arena started to flicker to the great evening sky and it was also our cue to leave the stage.

"I'm going to seriously miss this tour!" I heard Niall say as he was dancing some odd moves which made me chuckle. It seems like I did not actually hurted him.

"We are going to be early tomorrow," Liam whined.

"We are finally going back to England!" Harry cheered. "Can't wait! I cannot wait!"

"All of us are," Louis said as he gave Harry a high five. I just listened to them, walking behind their backs.

"Are we going to leave early now and go back to our hotel?" Niall asked as we entered the room.

"Most probably," Liam said. "I am not sure,"

"Oh come on!" Niall said as he slumped on the seat. "They have to be kidding us! This is the last leg of the tour and they are having us to go back into the hotel early? Ugh,"

"Well, can't blame them," Liam said, his arms folded and pressed on his chest. I was leaning on the wall, still listening to them and planning not to talk or what. "Considering that we should be early on the airport tomorrow to be on our flight back to England earlier,"

"I want to stay," Harry lamented. "Well, can't blame me then! I love Japan!"

"Well, we have to talk to Uncle Si," Louis said in monotone. Then he shot Liam a look. A look that got me and Niall and Harry confused.

"What the heck does that look mean?" Niall asked. Can't blame the poor guy, I am as confused as him too. Well, I technically know that 'the look' that Niall was talking about means something... wrong.

"Why? Did we do something wrong?" Harry asked, pertaining to what Louis had just said.

"I have no idea what are we going to talk with Uncle Si," Louis said. "But the high management officers and the label officers will be there to discuss something with us,"

"Are they going to drop us? Will they cancel our album?" Niall asked in horrified mode. The questions made me shiver. What if?

"Of course not Niall," Liam said. "But they said, it is very important,"

"Now I am pretty scared," Harry said. "I swear I will cry during the meeting if they will tell us that,"

"How can they drop us? Hello? We are One Direction," Louis said in his usual sass. "Not to brag, but that is the truth. We are famous. They cannot drop us like that. And I know that Uncle Si will never drop us," Well, I have to agree with Louis on that. Uncle Si doesn't want to let go of us. He actually thinks that the fans worldwide will be after him if he does it so.

"Enough talking about that lads, alright?" Liam said. "Lets get changed then hop back to our ride and get back to hotel and rest for tomorrow's flight," We all nodded and we started to change to new clothes being reserved for us. All of us are very sweaty after doing jumps and runs onstage.

As soon as we are all done, the security lead us out of the place to our tourbus which was parked in the back of the arena to avoid the fans in mobbing us. Luckily, no fans can be seen in sight since there was a maximum security intended for us.

When we got in, we went to our bunks right away to rest, except for Niall, who headed to the cupboard to find food. Seconds later, he found a bag of Cheetos and started to eat it without asking any one of us if we wanted to eat. I am pretty sure, he is hungry and he doesn't want to share it with anyone now.

Liam, Louis and Harry had fell asleep several minutes later. The bus started to move as Niall threw the bag on the trash and headed to the couch. I was seated on my bunk, checking my messages. There was none. It's what I always do when I am on tour. To check my phone right away after the concert to see if I've got a text from Lalaine. I used to get lots of texts from her but since the day we broke up, I never got any text from her anymore.

I looked at Niall as he was also checking his phone, probably tweeting everyone right now. He was chuckling to himself and I am pretty sure, he is reading fan tweets. It is what makes Niall laugh at times when he gets bored or when we are in the tourbus and everyone else is asleep. I placed my phone on the side of the bed, and decided to go to sleep.

Liam's POV

I saw how Zayn looked at me when Louis mentioned that we are going to talk with Uncle Si. But in some sense, he have no idea what I and Louis knows. Harry and Niall have no idea too. Louis and I decided not to tell the two until tomorrow, before the meeting. They have to know so that they could make a decision.

All of us knows that Zayn had been acting strange lately since he and Lalaine broke up. He got into fights, drunken nights and not to mention, punching Niall on our Melborune leg of the concert and was missing in action during the concert.

The management and Uncle Si had called this meeting because of Zayn. I and Louis had known the agenda of the meeting three days ago but decided not to tell the two lads for now until we make a decision. I know it's being selfish but we know Harry and Niall, they worry too much and we don't want to pressure them.

Both of Louis and I had already made a decision too. We agreed on what the management had decided but we also need Harry and Niall's decision because this is very important for us, to the fans and to Zayn as well. After all, we are doing it for his own sake since we think, he badly needs this.

And we agreed that Zayn would be seeking mental help for his emotional issues.

-----------------

Okay. Here we are, almost into the moment of truth of the story. Well, will Niall and Harry agree on the decision that Louis, Liam, Uncle Si and the management has made? Or the two will oppose?

Thank you guys for your amazing feedbacks. I am so happy that you guys who had checked the first two chapters found this story interesting and amazing. Thank you so much! :)

Leave some comments and maybe a vote, yeah? I want to know more on what you think about this story. I know this is such a short one but it's part of the plan. :")

Kendrix