Chapter Six

Zayn's POV

What the hell is wrong with you Zayn!" That was Simon. I looked to him. His eyes full of anger. Mine were as well. I am truly pissed with what I have just learned. So Lalaine hooked up with Justin? So, Justin is the reason why we broke up? Unbelievable.

"Why? Don't I have the right to be angry with what I just learned? They kept the truth from me. After all this time, after I and Lalaine broke up, I assumed that we broke up because she got tired of the media, because they keep on following each and every single thing we do together. But then, it was nothing but a mindless assuming thing that I did! You could have told me. You know you could tell me!"

"Zayn!" That was Liam. "We did not tell you because look at you mate! Look at you! Look at what damage Lalaine did to you!"

"I know!" I answered angrily, throwing my hands in anger. "But if you could have told me sooner then maybe, I wouldn't be acting like this!"

"That's because it would be too late already!" Louis yelled at me. I glared at him.

"Too late?" I asked in mock and with a smirk, looking at Louis insultingly. "You always know, nothing is too late. It's better to said it even when it is too late, damn it Louis!"

"You are lucky Zayn that Ellen did some damage control right before we did and if she did not, then maybe you would be getting feasted by everyone now because of your behaviour!" Simon scolded.

"Like as if they have something good to say when it comes to me!" I said. "I am tired of how people see me, of how the press people treat me. I don't understand them anymore at all. And it's fucking making me tired," I said. They all looked to me. I glanced at Harry and Niall, who were sitting silently, and watching and listening silently on what is happening right now.

"Beacuse they want you Zayn!" Simon said.

"Since when? And they want me? Fuck them. They want me in a different way. Because they want me to be seen by everyone as a different person. They tried so much in ruining who I really am. And it's not nice. And you just let them when I thought you would be there to support me and do something against them because of their false accusations of who I really am. But then, I was proven wrong,"

"Zayn," Liam said in a calm tone. I stood up, shaking my head.

"You know what? I don't want to see your faces anymore. Damn you," I said. "I wanted to die now so that I won't see you anymore. I don't think, I deserve the life I have right now," I added and spun my heel and exited out the meeting room. I walked fast and reached the elevator which is open. I stepped in and pressed the 'G' button and the lift closed.

As soon as I reached the ground floor, I went directly to the back parking lot. The valet gave me a key to the car that I and the boys use when we don't bring a car along with us when we are in the building. I immediately went to the car and got in. I turned the engine on and sped out of the compound, without looking back.

-

-

-

-

-

Present Day

November 17, 2013

She sat down gracefully in her seat. Her hair covered almost of her face since her head was down. She slowly raised her head and saw a girl in a white uniform smiling at her.

"Hello," the girl greeted with a smile. She stared at her blankly and just slightly nodded in response.

"What's your name?" the nurse asked her. Like before she just stared at her blankly. She shifted on her seat slightly.