Chapter Twenty-one

Harry's POV

I knew that the call that Niall got earlier is bad news. And I could smell and tell that it's all about because of what Lalaine did. She's too eager, assuming and desperate to tell everyone that she and Zayn will be back together as soon as he is done inside and to tell as well that they spoke to one another when they actually had never did the said conversation she claimed in the interview.

"Lalaine could go to hell now," Liam said, his fist already clenched. "I don't care who she is so she needs to fuck off."

"Can we file a case to her?" Niall asked. "I want her to be in jail like right now."

"She's the best bitch I have known so far," Louis said with obviously full sarcasm. "I don't think Zayn should be the one who is inside but her."

"I now regretted that I introduced them to one another," I said with a sigh

"Not your fault at all," Niall said. "I was there when she came and flirted with you and told you later on to have you introduced her to Zayn. Now, don't blame yourself for something you never did at all."

"Well, remember I am the one who introduced them to one another. I still have a fault, kind of," I told him. "But I really shouldn't had you know? I had noticed since before that she's the type of a girl who is bloody crazy when it comes to boys."

"Now that you mentioned it," Liam said. "... I have to agree."

We all fell silent as I focused on the road, trying not to get into an accident because my mind is wondering if what is happening to Zayn right now. Could it be that he is just pretending or this time, it is for real?

Even from the distance, as we got near, we saw loads of paparazzi's, trying to get in into the gate of the institute. And even if the car windows are closed, the shouting of them could be heard. I can't help but to feel irritated and angry at the same time. 

"What the fuck are they doing?" Louis asked as our car approached the gate. They took notice that all at once, every paparazzi who's there begun to mob our car.

"Fuck this people," Niall muttered under his breath. "How are we supposed to get out of here when they are here? We can't just hit them with the car. We'll get jailed."

"I don't think that is my idea," I said. The flashes of the camera begun to irritate me as well and if they wouldn't stop, I would really hit them with the car. "But if they won't stop, I would be willing to hit them."

Luckily, two cars of security, which we asked from Simon came and began to take the paparazzi's away. The security guards also of the institution stopped them to enter the gate when they opened it for us to get our car inside the grounds.

"These people are nuts," Liam said. 

When we fully got into the parking lot of the institute, I and the lads immediately hooped out of the car and went to inside the building.

"We are here for Zayn Malik," I said as soon as we got into the front desk. The nurse then dialled a number in the phone and spoke something. The name that I heard before she put down the reciever is Janine.

After a few seconds, we saw Janine rushing towards us. "Glad you came." She huffed.

"What happened?' Niall asked

"Some paparazzi's found where his room is located." She answered. "They mobbed the front of his room, where a window is."

"Where is he?" Louis asked

"Inside his new room, isolated from the others." She answered. "We hate to move him out of there but we are thinking of what might happen if ever this one happens again."