Chapter Fourteen

Zayn's POV

As soon as I stepped back into my room, I felt anger rush through me. How could she just show up here after what she has done to me? I sat down on my bed as if I don't have a care with the world. I let out the breathe that I was holding in since I saw Lalaine before my eyes. I wanted to be alone.

"Zayn?" I heard a voice call my name. That is when it hit me that I wasn't alone in my room. I just remembered that Diana was here before I left her earlier.

I turned my head around and an expression I cannot explain is what I saw on her face. "Yeah?" I whispered.

"Is there... like..." she started to speak and by the sound of it, she seemed to be so hesitant to continue. But she did anyways. "Is everything alright?"

I bit the side of my lip as she looked to me, trying to look through me, finding the answer of her own question. I don't want to answer but how can I not when she already saw me like this? I felt so awfully stupid for not remembering that she was here.

"Actually, no." I answered. She fell silent, yet her eyes were still at me, staring and wondering what might have happened.

"Do you want to be alone?" she asked. I looked to her and was taken aback with what she asked. I expected for her to ask me "Do you want to talk about it?" or something like "What had happened?" but instead asked me something I did not want her to ask.

"I think I would appreciate that." I said. She slightly nods and without another word said, she left my room, leaving me alone. I watched her as she walk back to her room and close the door as slowly as she could.

I shut my door close, trying to shut my self out from everything. I tried to pretend that I am in another dimension but to no avail. Seeing Lalaine really just ruined my day. Very much.

I started to wonder, what is she doing in here anyways? How can she still muster all the courage to show up in my face after what she did? She betrayed me, used me and she had hurt me. What she all did was killing me slowly back then, behind my back and I did not even notice. The other lads did and I was so blind and stubborn to believe them.

And I realised, this is all my fault.

After all, I was too in love to mind and see. I realised as well that love can make even an intelligent person a moron and it can make a keen person blind. That is how it is. Love is cruel and ruthless, it either stabs you behind your back or not.

I lay down to my bed, trying to think out the things I don't want to think anymore. But with Lalaine showing up as if I still need her, it made things worse for my brain. My thoughts are disgruntled and mixed up. And if I am right, I couldn't think straight right now.

I tried to roll back and forth in my bed, still trying hard to shake off my thoughts about Lalaine and other things that is making me mad. I don't want to feel this way because thinking more about this and about that girl drives me more mad.

"Bullshit!" I yelled in anger, throwing the pillow to nowhere, as long as I could throw it away. "How could you!"

I stood up, trying to hold back the anger I have inside but it seems I've got enough. It felt like I wanted to explode. I got out from my bed and started to grab all the things from the table and throwing it all away at once. The anger in me is finally out and it started to take toll in me that I started to throw these things. I don't mind right now. All I wanted is to let these all out.

"Go to hell!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw the vase to the floor. I know everyone could hear me now and hear all the shatters and pounds that were made by the things I've been throwing.