Chapter Thirteen

Liam's POV

I walked alone, heading to the studio that was only three blocks away from where we lads live.

Niall, Louis and Harry are already there. They went ahead than I did since I woke up late. Louis went alone as Harry and Niall left together.

Until now, I could sense the tension amongst us, most especially with how Harry and Niall treat us. Ever since the issue started that involves Zayn, where we fought one another for his betterment, things has been quite ugly.

Louis and I are acting mature for Niall and Harry, who seem are not serious about Zayn. Though they don't talk about us doing the wrong thing of agreeing to put Zayn in the mental institution. Maybe because they already understood our stand that it was for Zayn's good or they just wanted to avoid more conflicts and awkwardness among the four of us that is why they are not saying a thing.

Ever since Zayn got inside, we only keep om hearing from the nurses on how he is doing. Niall and Harry, who always visit him out when they have time, does not tell us anything as if we don't actually care at all about Zayn. We all care but in different ways. Unfortunately, it clashed.

As I turned around the street after reaching the third block, where the studio is, I saw a car, a very familiar car, parked in front of the studio. A crease formed in between my brows.

It is Lalaine's car.

What the hell does she want this time?!

The blue, shiny car is really there. I tried to blink, hoping I was just hallucinating but as I opened my eyes, no it did not. I walked faster and headed inside the studio, only to be greeted by Louis, who was obviously not happy to see Lalaine. Actually, all the four of us are not happy to see her for I could sense it already in the air the tension that is building up inside the studio.

"No need to say it Louis." I told him as he was about to speak. "I saw her car right outside." I added through gritted teeth.

"She was persistent of getting in." Louis said as we both walked to the booth where the magic happens. "Tried to stop her but she was pleading."

I groaned mentally. Lalaine is obviously like that. She does not take a no for an answer and it annoys me and the other lads. I and the lads really are all together when it comes to hating Lalaine. And after what she did to Zayn, the more hate, this time with anger and disgust, we feel for her.

I just don't get it what Zayn saw in her that he was madly inlove with her and was even to give up everything for her. Ever since, I, Harry, Niall and Louis were against her. We don't like her at all for Zayn. We know her better than he. He was smitten with her while we are annoyed by the fact of whatever she was doing behind him.

We told him but he dismissed us, calling us 'fucking and idiotically jealous' of him. With that, we just left him be. When news started to circulate around her about cheating him with Justin, Zayn did not believe while we were not shocked with it. Yet, I and the lads never have the guts to tell him again to watch himself out from her because he might think we are ruining his life. So, we were his bestfriend but never a friend to Lalaine, even just for a second.

-

-

-

-

Flashback

"Zayn," Simon spoke. "I heard you are dating Lalaine Young."

"Yes." Zayn answered abruptly.

I and the lads had our mouths open. Him dating Lalaine? What the hell? How did that happen? We were never been told!

"How long?" Simon asked, as he tapped his fingers on the wooden table.