3rd Message

| | 8 : 45 a.m. | |

Murderer:
No!! Please don't stop replying to me! I dropped my phone in the sink.

Murderer:
So i had to get a new one. And transfer everything from my old phone to the new phone.

Murderer:
BAAAAAABE!!!!!!!

Murderer:
Baby come back!!

Murderer:
YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!

Me:
Oh, I am sooooooo blaming you. In fact, Imma kill you. And I'll be all alone in a jail cell we were suppose to share because you made me kill you!!!!!!!!!!

Murderer:
Whoa, calm down, princess. First let me know what you're killing me for.

Me:
First off, don't princess me. I could be a dude for all you know. And secondly, you got me kicked out of class!!!!!!!!!

Murderer:
Are you tho? And how did moi get you kicked out of class?

Me:
Am I what? My phone was on fucking vibrate and you wouldn't stop texting me! The prof got annoyed and fucking kicked me out!!!!!

Murderer:
A dude. And that's your fault. Your the one who left your phone on vibrate. That sounds like a personal problem to me.

Me:
You're* idiot. It's you're. And I'm not telling you. And I don't care! Your fault as far as I'm concerned!

Murderer:
Please tell me you're (happy now?) not a grammar nazi, and actually a girl. Pleeeeaaaase?? With a cherry on top??

Me:
I'm studying literature. Of course I'll correct an error when I see it. And no, I'm not telling you.

Murderer:
If i tell you my gender, would you tell me yours?

Me:
No.

Murderer:
Oh well. Worth a shot. I'll still tell you tho. I'm a guy.

Me:
And if you're lying?

Murderer:
I could always call you.

Me:
No thank you. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to do self study now thanks to you.

Murderer:
HAVE FUN, HONEY!!

* * *

ATTENTION: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/awkward_tumbleweed

Thank you.