Chapter-6

"Well?" He smirks. I smile at him, though my mind is going back and forth and i can't figure out what's air after his touch. I'm going crazy.

"You wanted to dance, didn't you?" He asks, his eyes twinkling.

"Yes, do you?" I say, with all my attention in his blue eyes.

He stands up and takes my hand. I put my hand into his at once, and we start moving to the dance floor. He puts his hands around my waist, and I put my arms on his shoulder. We finally are dancing together.

"Is anything wrong?" He asks me, breaking the silence between us.

"No..uhm..just" I stop. I don't want to piss him off. He certainly doesn't feel the same way. Just a kiss.

"Okay, so you're thinking about it? About what happened on the terrace, right?" He says, and he is right.

"Yeah, did you really mean any of it? I mean I've never kissed anyone before this." The words slip out before i could stop.

"Neither me. I mean it when i say I'm in love with you. I really do." he killed me already. Really?

"I love you, too." I whisper to myself, but he gets it already.

"So, are we..y'know..are we like...together?" I ask, mustering up all my courage.

"Thats what i want. But I'm not sure if you..." He says and i want to stop him because he should know that i want it.

"I do" The words are out again.

"Really?" His eyes are deeper than before.

"Mmmh Hmn" I nod and he moves closer. Butterflies.

We don't realize when we've already come up to the end of the prom. The hall is getting empty. People are fagged out but not me. Niall has instilled a new energy in me. I know its stupid to think about it all the time, but i can't possibly help it.

"Diana?" he wakes me up from my thoughts. Everytime he takes my name, my heart melts.

"Yes." I smile at him.

"Are you tired?" He looks concerned. Aww sweet.

"Not actually." I am worried that he'll drop me home. I want to spend time with him.

"Can we hang out at your place? Your parents aren't home yet and I'm concerned you'd be alone." He smiles at me. DEAD.

"Yes sure, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much" I am more than happy.

"I mean, Can i stay?" Does he mean all night? Oh, sure.

"Do you mean all night?" I still ask.

"Yeah only if you don't mind. I don't mean to.." He looks embarrassed.

"Yes sure. I trust you." I really do.

We walk to the parking lot and he opens the gate for me. I sit inside, and I'm really feeling cold.

The drive is long, and i don't want to have a boring one. I start shivering, but the winds are pleasing.

Niall stops the car, and starts taking his coat off.

"What are you doing?" I am confused.

"Take this." He puts it over me, and I'm already in love with the fact that he cares so much.

"Thanks." I flush.

"Tomorrow is a day off. What you up to then?" He asks. I totally forgot that tomorrow we had an off from school.

"I don't have plans. What about you?" I hope he talks about us soon, because its killing me.

"Neither me. Lets go out somewhere?" He listens to my thoughts or what?

"I'm ready but where?" I am beyond happy.

"Anywhere. We'd see." He smiles and puts his hand on my thigh.

We reach my place soon, and i climb out of the car. I see Niall following me. I take out the keys from my purse, and unlock the door. When we walk inside, and the house is warmer than before. I sit on the couch and pat the couch so he can sit with me. He sits and runs his hands over his beautiful face.