Chapter-29 (Four months later)

*Beep Beep* The alarm shakes the sleep off my mind, and I sit back on the bed. The room is bright, and its heating up inside. It is a beautiful April morning. The sun is bright, and I can see it through my window. My eyes roll over to the table on the end of the bed, and I drag myself to it. I pick up my phone, and check the texts, a smile playing on my lips.

*Goodmorning, love xx Don't forget about the match :) * 

I quickly step out of the bed, and rush to the bathroom. I turn the shower on, and the cold water reminds me of the past four months. Everything has been positive, and went straight and smooth. We have been into little arguments, but we made our way through everything. Though its been four months now, I still find it hard to believe that he is mine. He gets better with time. 

I slip in my black tank-top as fast as I can, as I do not want to be late to his football match. I pull my hair into a pony tail, and slip into my perfect toms. I sit on the bed and think about the past four months once again. Stace is back to her normal self. Sweet and kind. Niall is even better. I quickly get up, and rush downstairs as I hear the horns of Stace's car. I pick up my phone, and my backpack and rush out. The sunlight almost makes me blind, but I find my way to her white Corola. I step inside, and mentally thank her for turning on the AC. 

"Black! Woah!" Stace scans my tank-top, and raises an eyebrow at me. She is always doing something crazy.

"You are crazy." I tell her, as she starts the engine, and we drive. She giggles, and he brown hair blow with the summer winds. 

"Oh, tell me something I don't know." She giggles more, and she looks happier and brighter today. 

"What are you so happy about?" I can't help asking her. Curiosity is taking over me.

"Nothing." She raises her eyebrows and looks at me. I smirk, and then roll my eyes out of the window. The summer is pleasing, after we have had a long winter in the town. The drive goes silent, and I find myself lost in thoughts about me and Niall. 

Soon, we stop before our school, and I shake the thoughts out of my mind. We step out of the car, and walk from the parking lot to the Football ground. Stace looks way more excited than she probably should. 

"What are you so excited about?" I act curious again, "Come on, tell me!" I beg her.

"Tell me, how can you not be excited about the match?" She looked at me unsettled, and I quickly throw the idea of asking her again out of my mind. We enter the field, and settle. People here are noisy and excited, and I can only see bitchy girls in sunglasses and hats. I wonder if they even know what football is. 

"There!" She pointed at the boys entering the field, and a tumult went around in the place. My eyes quickly spot Niall, and my heart skips a beat at how hot he looks. He is wearing a white and black striped jersey, with black shorts. His hair messed up, and his skin glowing in sweat. A smile automatically plays on my lips, when he spots me in the crowd. The moment slows down, and I just stare at him, running, and his hair blowing with the wind. My heart aches at every moment, when he attempts for a goal, or slips and skids. The match goes smooth, and our school wins by 3-4. Close! But what matters to me is to see Niall happy and jumping in joy. He looks happy and it is all I've ever wished for. The crowd leaves their seats and runs into the Field, smile on their faces, and speed at their feet. I run too, but in a comparatively low speed, as I see Niall walking towards me with a little smile on his lips, and his eyebrows raised. 

"Did you like the game?" He leads his hand to me, and my hand slips into his grip at once. He pulls me, and then grabs me by my waist.

"Mm Hmm." I nod, and he breaths heavily, covered in sweat and dirt. I wonder how can he still look that beautiful. 

"Go change!" I rub his shoulder, and he smiles and nods like a child. I let go off him as he pulls off, and I watch him go, running and his hair blowing with the summer winds. I step back a bit, and my back hits someone's side, sending a jerk to my chest. 

"What the hell!" I turn around quickly, as the words leave my mouth. I curse my eyes when they spot Ashton in front of them. Dressed in the same jersey as Niall, but looking so evil, as he is. I haven't talked to him these past four months, luckily. I did not have to face him, and I hope I do not, ever. Over thinking about the incidents that occurred last winter, have developed this hate for him inside me. And there is no way it will change into a feeling a little better. I roll my eyes, trying to act like I just hit a stranger, and I can hear him gasping in disgust. I do not talk to him even for a single second now that the hate inside of me is forever ignited. I'm glad he isn't interested in talking to me either.

"Baby!" Stace runs up to him and he quickly grabs her by her waist, and it looks more intimate than it should. Stace places her lips against his, and he immediately pulls off. I quickly remind myself that I am staring, so I just turned around, and walked further patting peoples' backs. I feel embarrassed everytime I'm around Ashton. I hate him, simple as that.

I walk further shaking the thoughts off my mind, and trying to spot someone I know. My head hurts everytime I hit Ashton somewhere in my way. He is an obstacle, he is someone I never thought I'd hate this much. I stand with a group of girls, and laugh and celebrate with them, as they quickly recognize me as Niall's girlfriend. After a minute or two, someone pats my shoulder and I turn around, and spot Niall dressed in his ordinary perfect clothes. He is wearing a light blue jeans, with a green O2 Jersey top. He smiles at me, and I step out of the crowd with him.

"Lets go." He takes my hand, and I still can feel the heat from the first time he did that.

"Where?" My hand slips from his hand, and reach up to my waist.

"Somewhere where we can be alone." He almost smirks, and I shake my head. He is in the team, and he should celebrate here with his team-mates. He tilts his head, almost begging me. I look down at the ground, and then at him.

"Okay." I take his hand again, and his smile widens. I move closer to him, and he shifts his hand to my waist, while the other slips into his pocket. 

We walk further, both smiling, and I somehow know there are butterflies in his stomach. He smiles everytime I look at him along the way. "Uhm, uhm..." He tried speaking but failed everytime.

"Wait! Niall!" I hear a familiar  voice behind us, and we quickly turn around. Ashton is running towards us, his hands running through his hair. He has changed into another clothes, and I don't care about him enough to take notice of what he is wearing.

"Are you okay?" Niall shifts his hands to Ashton's shoulders to stop him, and he nods. Breathing heavily, wet in sweat.

"The...the...coach.." He huffs under his breath, and I am starting to see that this is one of his nasty tricks. He is a spoiled brat. A big one.

"He..is asking..for you.." He huffs again, "Urgently.." He adds, and I want to punch him right in his face, and kill him.

"I'd be back, babe!" He tells me, and runs back to the changing room, and Ashton smirks. So it is confirmed that this was a trick. How can someone not hate this guy?

"Where were you two going?" He steps closer, and I start to feel the unease from that night. I don't want Ashton close to me, ever. To be honest, I don't hate him. He is just way past scary than anything has ever seem to me.

"None of your damn, business!" I snap, and walk past him, hitting him on his shoulder. I might be acting like a bitch, but he deserves it, and he knows it.

"Woah, Dee! You're hot when you're rude!" His words hit me like a car. Hot? He better stop doing that. I can only get the negative vibes from that night every time he's around. And him complementing me, is worse. I know what I like, and It is definitely not this.

"Damn you!" I turn around, and the harsh words leave my mouth again. I didn't know I disliked him enough to have such things to say.

"Hey! That sounds sexy!" He moves forward again, and my heartbeat drops. I am scared of him, although I wouldn't accept it ever.

"You're beautiful, Diana!" He is just an inch apart, and I'm frozen. I can't move. I feel so 'done'. I wish I could run away, but his hands grip around my arms, and I feel scared as hell. I can't find my breath.

"Ashton!" I hear a shrill voice calling out behind us, and I mentally thank it. We turn around, and his jaw drops at the sight.