Chapter-9

I walk out of the room, and head towards the kitchen, so i can make him his morning coffee. In the dance practices, earlier last week, he told me the first thing he needs to start his day is coffee. And he also told me why he was here in England, when he is originally from Ireland. He is applying for the X-factor, so he and his brother have rented a small house down the street, with a small garden.

As i boil milk, I'm leaning against the platform and my mind is flashing back last night. His breath against mine, his control over me. He does everything it takes to make me lose control. As i pour the coffee, into the couple-cups Georgia gifted me on my last birthday, I see Niall entering the room. His messy hair, shirtless figure, Swelled-up eyes, make me smile instantly. He comes near me, and kissed me on my forehead, taking me in his arms, and lifting me in the air. I know how much he loves that my height only reach up to his shoulder, thats why he always lifts me up.

"Good morning" I whisper as he pulls away.

"My mornings have never been so beautiful" He smirks, and grabs his cups and smiles at the set.

We walk out and settle ourselves on the couch.

"So what test were you talking about?" He interrogates, and then takes a sip.

"Uhm,.Science test. Its tomorrow and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." I beg apology.

"Make it up for me." He pouts. Make it up like what? My eyebrows raise.

"Teach me?" He leans into me, and i stop breathing. Literally, stop.

"5 pm then?" I invite him.

"5 pm then." He smiles in whispers. He goes upstairs as i tell him. I let him use an extra toothbrush I had, and he wears his shirts and comes downstairs again. He picks up his car keys, and reaches out for the door in a hurry, I stand their tall, with my hands crossed to gain attention but i don't.

"Wa..wait Niall!" I walk faster than usual, right behind him. I want him to kiss me before he goes. I'm so afraid our love was just a matter of a night, he is clearly showing so. Don't say that, no. Don't say that you've done that with a lot of people. He looks back at me, and i slow down. He's right at the door, and i don't want him to step out.

"Yes?" He nods as i walk closer to him, only a step away. I have developed this habit of standing close to him. Oh it was only a night ago.

"Uhm..what are your plans? For today?" I kill my thoughts. I wish he would've kissed me before I could give him hints.

"I'd be washing my car, then I'd be taking a bath, and then I'd skype with my dad, and then I'd come to you. On 5?" He tells me, and i break down. Literally, break down. I have no idea, what this guy thinks of himself.

"On 5." I smile and answer though right now, my heart is breaking into its smallest, and I'm doubting my decision of kissing him back last evening. This makes me sick. I feel cold again.

He turns around and continue walking. Walk away, walk away. I don't want to see you any longer, unless you kiss me now.

"What about you? Any plans?" He looks back again.

"I'd go to the Grocery shop with my friend and make notes." I manage to hold back my tears, as i see him hold his coat in his hands and walk to his car. He peeps out of the car to wave at me and i wave too. I step back into the room, and wanting to close the door, and never let it open for him. I've been played.

Before i can close the door fully, the cold winds storm in, and I'm pushed back to the couch which is placed near the door. Is he playing with me again? I lay back on the couch, and I feel his weight on me.His hands are kept on my either sides. His lips are against mine and my heart is beating fast. He is warm enough and I'm kissing him back again and I shouldn't. I finally manage to push him back by his chest, and his face frowns.