Chapter-12

I try to stop thoughts trouble my mind, but my subconscious is my biggest enemy, after all. My thoughts stop swirling around the party, but instead circle up Georgia. What would she be thinking of me, letting him stay? How she'd be feeling about me, when I'm spending all my time with Niall? Before him, I used to be with her all day, almost. He certainly has changed me, but i wouldn't blame that. I take a deep breath, and decide to see her tomorrow, when i return from school.

I need to balance things up.

I close my eyes, almost curling them in. "Sleep, sleep." I tell myself, feeling the warmth of his skin around me. Soon, I'm peacefully laying in bed, sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something was certainly moving behind me, in a hurry. My eyes wide open, to let in the sunlight, coming in through the familiar big window in my room. My head isn't hitting the thoughts from last night, anymore and that is fortunate. He hurries and gets his shirt, while i watch his shirtless figure, glistening. He puts it on too fast, like wanting to ignore the fact that I'm here, in the same room.

"I'm going." He says, and walks closer to the bed, as i sit up on it.

"Okay." I whisper. I'm always so hurt  and left-behind when he goes. Is this planned again?

"Take care." He whispers, and his breath is familiar.

He soon shuts the door behind him, as he walks out the room. How lame is that, to rush every morning. He always gives me that feeling which is the last one I want to have about him. The sunshine blazing up, gives me a feeling again, that he might have this planned too. He should come back and kiss me now. I wish he does. I'm desperate but call me that.

I decide to walk down to the hall, so that i can catch him before he actually leaves. When I'm only half the way downstairs, I'm surprised by the sight in front of me. I can't stand the sound of the engine starting. I can't stand the movement of his car, out of my sight. Is it too desperate of me to be so hurt by that? I don't care.

I walk down to the kitchen table, and pour some hot coffee into the mug. What the hell? Did he just leave? My mind is spinning with confused and tangled thoughts of last night, and today morning. I gave my thigh a warning squeeze. I don't have to ovethink. But woah, i can't stop!

I decide to go back to my room, and get ready for a warm shower.A warm shower always make me feel better. As the water drips down my body, my thoughts go down. I think of absolutely nothing, and it makes me feel better. The warm water, in this a cold weather is the most relaxing, after...Oh God! Why am i even thinking about him now?

I dry up myself, and slip into my perfect uniform. I've always liked the winter outfit. The blazers and the sweaters. School is so much better with him. I can't deny that. But today's hot topic is the test and only the test. I don't i'm so prepared. I'm a good student, and we can't deny that ever. I don't like B grades. Maybe I'm not that bright but I'm intelligent and that's hot.

I don't want to be late to school, and I'm not sure if Niall will pick me or not. I think i should catch the bus.As soon as i grab my bag, and start locking the door, I recognize his car's horn blowing up, behind me.

"Ready?" I hear his voice, closer.

"Ya...uhm..yes" I manage to stammer.

"Are you okay?" He asks, and i somehow doubt him again. But i nod, because i want to avoid him for now.

"You're looking good." He comes closer, and kisses my forehead. Today, for the first time, its so evil of him to kiss me. But its still that electric.