Chapter-32

We stay silent for a while, unless he coughs intentionally and I giggle.

"That was a serious talk, man!" He shrugs, and I nod leaning into his arm. I quickly think of all the things we can do before he leaves.

"It was, indeed!" I exhale, and the air changes back to tensed.

"Ah, so.." He gasps, "do you want to..." He looks at me, and I simply stare at him, as I have no idea about what he is going to say, "join me in bed?" My heart reaches up to my throat for a second, and I feel like I'm swirling around in a mixer jar, and I widen my eyes, without my knowledge. What did he mean? Should I freak out already?

"Huh?" I jump slightly, and he giggles, leaving me in deep embarrassment. 

"I did not.." He coughs, "mean it that way." He presses his lips into a tight line.

"Oh." It is all I can manage to say.

"You have a pervert mind!" He giggles again, and I stare at him, embarrassment taking over me.

"I don't!" I retort immediately.

"Yeah, we just saw that!" He smirks, and I roll my eyes.

"You're wrong!" I cross my arms over my chest, and look away.

"Oh, Diana!" He sings, and I won't accept it, at the moment, but his voice is perfect.

"I'm leaving, then." I say softly, and walk towards the door, feeling like a boss. You insult me, I walk out. I hear him laugh, behind me, and I quickly turn around, my arms crossed over my chest.

"What the heck is wrong with you, Niall?" I demanded an apology from his side, but the smile on his lips is still evident.

"Come here." He opens his arms slightly, and I giggle, rolling my eyes. I walk over to him, and sit next to him, and he snakes his arm around my neck.

"You are very short-tempered, baby." His low voice speaks, and my heart flutters at the word, "baby".

"And you are a douche bag!" I almost shout, but he giggles, and I hear him say "Aw". 

"So?" I sit up straight, asking him. I suddenly notice his eyes being softer, and how perfect his jawline is.

"Uhm, there is a party." He informs me, and I nod. I wouldn't mind going to a last party with him, maybe. 

"Hmm, when is it?" I inquire, and he exhales.

"Tonight." I nod, as I really don't mind. I'm free tonight, and I wanna have my best time with Niall before he leaves.

"Nice!" I put my hair behind my ear, and smile at him. 

"At Ashton's place." He presses his lips into a tight line, as I exhale. I shake my head, before I know it. Another night? No. 

"You know why I don't like to be around him." I raise a few octaves, as I cannot simply agree to the offer. I do not want Ashton around me. I do not want Ashton in my life. I do not want Ashton on this planet. I do not. 

"I know, but we'll limit it to the both of us", He tries to convince me, "I promise." A flashback of the party flashes back in my mind, and a shiver goes down my spine. I certainly do not want any of that to happen to me, or anyone, ever again.

"Niall, I..." I fail to prove my point, and I know this is not going to be as good, as Niall is expecting it. 

"So, we're going, right?" He sounds excited, and I want to shake my head, so bad, but I simply nod when I see the excitement in his eyes.