Chapter-35

I run down the stairs, and reach into the big hall where thoughts run into my mind. The thought that Niall kissed another girl, and that too, Stace out of all the girls, makes my head spin. 

"No..." I silently breath as I walk past the doorway. At this moment, I don't care about the people getting drunk, or the girls laughing like devils. The thought and the picture that my mind creates of both of them is making little tear drops roll down on my soft skin. 

"Wait, Diana!" I hear Niall's voice calling for me, but I don't want to argue or explain why I'm leaving. 

The fact that Niall kissed another girl isn't hurting that bad, but the fact that he kept mum about it after I told him about how Ashton kissed me, is sending pain through my chest. I look for a ride, and I don't care what a drunkard is driving, and I luckily get one to stop his bike next to me. A rough hand catches hold of my elbow, and my skin feels like it is on fire.

"Dee!" I see the rage in Niall's eyes, as he steps closer to me, leaving our faces only inches apart, "Are you insane?" He pulls me closer, and my hands reach up to his chest as I push him away.

"What the hell do you want?" I spat, and my voice echoes in the area. I can't believe how the lump in my throat is still letting me speak so loud.

"You can't just leave!" He reaches for my elbow again, but I step back in a sudden move, and raise my finger at him.

"Don't touch me." My voice is heavy, and sounds different than ever. He is caught off guard, and he looks embarrassed. Two can play at this game, Niall James Horan. 

"Calm down", he steps closer to take my hand, "I'll drive you home." He tries to walk towards his car, and I stare at him simply, in surprise. How can he act so normal?

"What?" He looks back at me, as his face is unreadable.

"What a jerk!" I laugh, while the rage in me doesn't disappear.

I stand there, looking at the ground, and a little tear falls down on the ground, and I let out a sob. The biker blows the horn, and my senses are awakened by it. I look at the biker, and take my seat behind him on his bike. Niall watches in disbelief, and the lump rises in my throat. I am so not this girl.

"Drive." I whisper in the biker's ear, and Niall runs his fingers through his hair.

The bike starts to move slowly, as I see Niall with the corner of my eye, but I choose to ignore the way he is feeling right now. My hair fly behind me as we ride, and I move distant to the guy as we reach further. 

"Stop." I command, and he instantly stops the bike. I'm glad he is not stubborn. 

"You aren't liking the ride very well?" I get off and run in an unknown direction, my head not working to create any maps. I just want to run away from the biker, Niall, Ashton, the world.

"Come back, sweety!" I hear the biker calling out behind me, but I don't lose my speed at all. I wipe my tears away as flash backs of Niall come along.

-----------------

The next morning, I wake up to a phone call, that I guess I have ignored for the past 20 times. I don't want it to be Niall's but I somehow expect it to be. I groan, as I sit up on the bed, taking my head in my hands, as a pinning sensation in my head takes over. Must be a side effect of crying, I think to myself, swallowing the lump rising in my throat. The phone rings up again, and I shift to the other side of the bed to see who it is. Thankfully, it reads Georgia.

"What is it?" I speak up, my voice shrill and weak.

"I've been calling you for 3 hours, Dee! What on the earth are you up to?" Her voice is demanding, yet concerned. My thoughts wander around what I've been doing. All that I can recall is that Niall was 'partially' unfaithful, and that made me cry myself to sleep. I look at my feet, and sigh as I notice that removing my shoes wasn't a big deal last night.