Chapter-14

As i decided last night, that I'd go and see Georgia today, I decide to go as soon as possible. I put on my grey sweater on, with my sky blue jeans, tight and bright on my little legs. I let my hair open, so that I don't get them ruined for the party. Coming to the party, I have not a single piece of clothing which looks like even a percentage of party-wear. I walk over to Georgia's place, and call her on her phone, instead of knocking, that's an old habit.

She opens the door, with a beautiful smile, that she always wears. She looks weird though, dressed in a bright yellow t-shirt and navy blue shorts, in this a winter.

"Hey!" I greet her. I feel weird being around her after so long.

"Hi! Where have been, lady in love?" She laughs, and I giggle. She always has to call people by such names, specially me.

"Are you not inviting me in. lady in yellow?" I laugh, and she moves aside to let me in through the door.

We walk directly up to her room, and settle down on her couch. Doesn't feel so comfortable, as my couch does. I decide to ask her about the party. I've not been to any of this kind, and I don't want to ruin it for Niall, and me. Me and Niall.

"Gee, Niall's friend invited us to this party tonight. I don't know what to wear, or what to do." I ask stupidly. Why the hell on the earth am i such a square!

"Wear clothes, what else do you need?" She laughs, and thats the joke I've been hearing for centuries.

"Ugh, I don't have any party dresses." I lay back on the couch, and check my phone. I'm surprised to see that it only has 1% battery.

"What am I for? I have a lot of them. Just tell me the color?" She offers, and it is so kind of her. I think black would be the best, so that i won't look creepy.

"Black, the best!" I sit up, and follow her to her wardrobe.

There are a lot of beautiful, but short dresses that I see. I don't wear such short dresses. I mean, I haven't got the beauty. Not my legs, at least. She takes out a little black dress out, but guess what? It's too short, plus, Its sleeveless, plus, Its too short. My jaw drops as she takes it out to place it on my body to measure. Its end only reaches up to the middle of my thighs.

"Its beautiful!" She smiles, and I'm going to tear her face apart.

"Are you serious? Look at the size, girl!" I groan, and she laughs at me. What's so funny?

"You wanna get the guy or not? You don't wanna dress like a nun, and embarrass him, right?" She's right. I can't embarrass him. Never. I will wear this dress.

"I can at least wear a leather jacket or something over it, right?" I ask in nervousness. Looking almost naked isn't a good idea, either.

"I have a whole bunch of them, take anyone you like!" She pushes me with my shoulder, closer to see. I pick a leather jacket with pointed sleeves. Its gorgeous and smart.

"Thank you very much!" I hug her, to thank her, literally. She's there, always.

"Don't do that." she smiles.

We talk for long hours, and play a little video game that her father bought her. Then we watch some movies together, which aren't probably as interesting as my day talk. I tell her everything from last night till now. Even, the kiss. She does that "Awww" all the time, that I've grown up seeing.

I leave at seven so that i don't get late. I have to look my best.

I slip in the black dress, and surprisingly admire my body. The black shine and lust of the dress is made for only my body. I think I'm fat, but I have the curves all at right places. I let my hair open and puff them with my hair dryer. I run a thin stroke of eyeliner on my eyes, so that i don't look sleepy. I don't want to ruin this for him, and for us. I, soon, slip in my black heels. I've always had them, but I'm really not noticeable, so why to take the pain. I put on the black leather jacket on, and it looks admirably good on me. I have never adored myself before. He brings out the best in me. Before, I could admire myself off the limit, my phone vibrates and brings it to notice.