Chapter 1: Getting Lucky

Brielle, as always, was sitting on her queen sized bed scrolling through her subscriptions on YouTube. "OMG yay Jc posted a main channel video and and o2l video!! Score!!!" She said as she made her self comfortable. Brielle took her zebra pillow pet and adjusted it behind her back. She propped her lap top up with her knees and clicked on his main channel video. It was titled "Meet Up Information". That caught Brielle's eye considering she had never met any YouTubers before and she always looked for opportunities to meet her favorites.

Getting excited, she presses play and listened, "hey guys, Jc here back with an exciting video for yall! I am traveling to New England for about a week. More specifically Rhode Island!" Brielle's mouth dropped and her eyes started to water. "OMG NAH AHH!!" She squealed. "LITERALLY NO ONE EVER COMES HERE OMG OMG!!!" Brielle calmed down and continued watching the video. "I'm not exactly sure of all the details but follow me on twitter for up dates! Peace guys!" Jc kissed his hands and covered the camera and the video ended.

Brielle sat in awe but pure excitement roared throughout her body. She texted her friends that were just as obsessed with o2l as she was. She though she couldn't get anymore excited until a random notification from twitter said: "Jc Caylen Followed You". Brielle had a mini heart attack and started breathing really heavy. "OMG how did he notice me?!! He's not having a follow spree! What's going on?!" Seconds later she got a Dm from Jc saying: Glad I'm coming to R.I? I saw your tweets ;). Brielle shrieked but replied with a more calm response: OMG!! Yes totally!! Thanks for noticing! This is gonna be so awesome! Within 10 seconds Jc replied, as if he was waiting for Brielle to send a message back.

Jc: I'm actually staying up there for 10 days, I have family in R.I that I don't see often. We should meet up before the planned meet up considering I get tons of tweets from you about coming to R.I!

Brielle: holy crap that would be so awesome!!! You lied to your fans..?? ;)

Jc: haha sorta. I just don't want little girls waiting for me at the air port ya know? Throw em off a little bit.

Brielle: Ahh I see haha. But I really can't wait to meet you. I never thought I'd get a follow from you let alone an invitation to hang out!

Jc: haha well today's your lucky day;). Let's exchange numbers so I can text you about our plans

Brielle: omg okay!!

Jc: don't stalk me or anything now;)

Brielle: I won't... But no promises ;)

The two exchanged numbers and texted for a little bit about the trip and Rhode Island. Brielle finally got tired and told Jc she had school and needed to go to bed.

Jc: at 9?!

Brielle: jc your 3 hours behind me. It's 12 am here. Get on my level lol

Jc: harshh. What grade are you in again?

Brielle: I'm just playin!! And 10th... I know I'm young. It also doesn't help that I'm barely 5 feet

Jc: 10th grade?!! You sure ur not in colledge?! You seem so mature!

Brielle: lol jc I'm not mature haha. But I really need to go to bed:( text you tomorrow? Or are you already annoyed with me?

Jc: of course please text me.. As long as I'm not annoying you!! Night beautiful :*

Brielle blushed and stuck her phone in her charger. She fell asleep instantly smiling.