Chapter 23- Ready For Normal

*Jc's Point Of View*

I woke up later that day. It was 5:30, and I was hungry. I woke up alone and no one was in my room. I got up and took a shower. I replayed the previous night in my head. I cringed at the thought of what I did and prayed that what I did was just a dream, even though I knew it wasn't.

I realized that I hurt Brielle. I knew she was so fragile and I broke her.

I got out of the shower and put on sweats and a t-shirt. I walked out to the kitchen and saw Ricky. "Hey where's Brielle?" I asked him. "Uh she just left with Connor, I think they went out to dinner," he answered. I sighed and put my head into my hands. "Does he like her?" I asked. Ricky shrugged," I doubt it." I nodded and sighed.

I made spaghetti and ate it alone. I was left with my thoughts. I didn't like being alone. I just wanted Brielle.

*Brielle's Point of View*

I looked at Connor from across the table. I didn't have feelings for him, but he was so sweet. Connor didn't like me either. From the day I met him I knew I was comfortable talking with him. That's all I needed from him. He was so easy to talk to and he gave the best advice.

"Are you still upset about Jc?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know." I looked down. Connor sighed,"Please don't be upset," he said nudging me. I sighed,"I know. I don't want to be upset." Tears started to form in my eyes. Connor came over and put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into his side. "Smile," He said looking at me. I giggled and hugged him. "It'll get better I promise. He won't mess up again," Connor told me, rubbing my back. I nodded and hugged him. "Thank you," I said, hugging him tighter.

We left the resturant and headed home shortly after. I was ready for things to go back to normal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYSSS!!! I have the next chapter ready to go!! Its good :)!! PLOT TWISTT haha not really but still! Next chapter up today or tomorrow??? You guys still have a say in the next chapter so make sure you comment if you want Brielle to forgive Jc or not! BTW ITS A LONG CHAPTER NEXT TIME!! (I cried while writing it...awkk) - Maddie<33