Chapter 15- Long Time No See

*Jc's Point Of View*

I've missed Brielle so much. Too much. I couldn't wait to see her. I wanted to get the house clean so I couldn't get Brielle from the air port but I asked Connor to. She is nervous to come but I told the guys all about her. Kian is really excited, he misses his sister a lot so he thinks Brielle will make him not think about his sister as much. I'm just excited to see her because she made me so happy. Jenn and Andrea watch her videos and they are super excited to meet her. They think she's adorable and they want to have a little sister to hang out with. Everyone thinks Brielle is like a little kid... She is but it makes me feel awkward that I like her so much. I know no one will judge me for liking her after they meet her. I mean how could you not fall in love with her.

I invited Jenn and Andrea along with all the other boys in the house. We are having a welcome party. I was really nervous and I was going crazy. "Jc calm down she's not gonna care if the house is a little messy," Ricky says to me as I'm collecting all the shoes and clothes around my room. "Ricky I don't want her to think we are slobs," I say back, shoving things in my closet. "It won't stay like this so why does it matter? Honesty is the best policy," Ricky laughs and helps me collect my things. I shake my head and laugh. "Did you order the pizza," I ask. "Yeah I did, it should be here soon," Ricky calls as he skips out of the room. He is so weird, I laugh to myself. Finally I make my bed. Hopefully the guys won't think it's too weird if she sleeps in my bed. If they do, I'll just carry her to my room in the middle of the night. I miss her curling up into a ball next to me.

I hear a knock at the door. I jump up and run to answer it. I sprinted to the door, it was just Jenn and Andrea. I sigh and turned around. "Nice to see you too," Jenn says. "Yeah I'm offended," Andrea adds and they both laugh. "Sorry it's just I thought you were Brielle," I say turning around and giving them a hug. "It's okay," They both laugh. Jenn was holding a gift bag. "What's that?" I ask pointing to it. "A welcome gift," Jenn answers smiling. "What is it?" I ask interested. "An outfit for when we take her out on the town while she's here," Andrea answers and turns around. "All I'm asking is you don't get this little 16 year old drunk," I laugh. They giggle and nod. We all walk into the kitchen and wait. Finally the door bell rings and it's Brielle!! I ran to the door and answer it. She drops her bag and runs to give me a hug. I pull her into my chest and wrap my arms around her. He feet lift off the ground and I felt her head buried in my neck. I hear a muffled," I missed you." I put her feet back on the ground. "I missed you too," I say pulling her into a lighter hug and rest my chin on her head. Everyone just stood around awkwardly and watched for the minute we had our reunion.

Brielle pulled away and looked around. She blushed, "Hi guys," she laughed. Jenn walked over to her and gave her a hug, "Hey Brielle!!! I'm so excited to finally meet you! Andrea and I love your videos!" Brielle's eyes got wide, "You watch my videos?!" Andrea nodded and gave her a hug too, "We've also heard a lot about you," Andrea winked and pretended to whisper. Brielle giggled and blushed and looked up at me. I turned away in embarrassment. She leaned into me before pulling away and followed Jenn and Andrea into the kitchen. I went upstairs to get Ricky and Kian to tell them she was here. Kian got up instantly and Ricky just followed. They walked into the kitchen and bombarded Brielle with hugs. She just stood there smiling and accepting all the hugs. "Nice to finally meet you little one," Kian says as he messes up her bun. "Kian!" She squeals and takes her long brown hair out and throws it back up into a pony tail. "It's not gonna matter what you hair looks like in a few minutes," Ricky says mischievously. "You wouldn't," she giggles and backs away. "Oh but I would," Ricky laughs and grabs her waist throwing her over his shoulder. She squealed and yelled my name. "Sorry I didn't warn you!!!" I yell while laughing. Ricky picked her up and threw her in. She was air born for a second before hitting the water. She made a huge splash and her head popped out of the water. "Maybe if you weighed more than 3 pounds it would've been harder to get you in the water," Ricky laughed. Brielle rolled her eyes and pushed her self out of the pool. She walked over to Ricky with a huge smile on her face. I wasn't sure what she was going to do. She was dripping wet and she grabbed Ricky's waist and gave him a huge hug. "Noo!!" He yelled while laughing. "What Rickers?? you don't like being wet?" She giggled and pulled away from his now soaked t-shirt. Everyone gave her a high five and Connor grabbed her a towel and wrapped it around her. "Do you wanna change?" I ask pulling her to my side. "Yeah," she answers, "Are we just staying here tonight it's only 5:30?" "Yeah, you should probably get some sleep soon with the time change and all," I said back. She nods and follows me to my room. She grabs her luggage and changes into a pair of leggings and a Rhode Island sweat shirt with an anchor on it. She looked so cute.

The pizza arrived at the house and we just ate and Brielle opened her gift from Jenn and Andrea. It was a black cropped top that had a kiss mark on the front. They also got her black high waisted shorts with rips and black lace underneath. The outfit was hot. I decided to eliminate that thought from my mind, she's 16 I reminded myself. We settled down to watch a movie at 8:30. Jenn and Andrea were spending the night because Andrea and Kian wanted to hangout. Jenn ended up passing out on the couch and Brielle fell asleep in my arms. "I can carry her to the guest bedroom if you want," Kian offered. "Nah it's okay she's gonna sleep with me," I replied lifting her up. "Does she know that?" Kian asked unsure. "Of course she does," I replied, "Watch," I say as I shake her awake. "Do you want to sleep with me or go to the guest bedroom?" I ask. "With you," she says quietly and pulls herself closer to me. Kian smiled and walked up to his room with Andrea by his side. I laid Brielle down on my bed and I quickly change into sweats and pull off my shirt. I look over and see she's awake and smiling. "Hey whatcha looking at?" I ask. She grins, "You, I missed you." "I missed you too," I say before turning off the light and climbing into bed. I pulled Brielle into me and played with her hair before she fell asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and I lightly laid my head on hers. I fell asleep quickly, knowing she was right there next to me. I don't want her to leave in two weeks....

___________________________________________________________________

Omg you guys have no idea how happy I am right now!! When you guys vote and comment it gives me motivation to make this story better and better!!! Thank you so much!!! Love you guys!!!<3333- Maddie