Chapter 18-Scary Movie

*Jc's Point Of View*

I decided to bring Brielle to The Grove. We just walked around and got something to eat. I ordered a beer and Brielle got a coke. "Want some?" I asked pointing to the beer. Her eyes got wide,"Jc I'm 16!" She giggled. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled."I'll drink but only at the house," she innocently smiled. I nodded. We fished eating and headed towards the movie theater.

It was 11:45 and we went to go see a scary movie. Brielle protested because she hated scary movies. "Jc I will scream and jump on top of you to whole time!" Brielle said looking up at me. "Good I want that," I said as I ordered the tickets. She rolled her eyes and playfully punched me on the arm. I laughed and put my arm around her. She hugged my side. We walked into the theater and got a seat right in the back.

It was the middle of the movie and Brielle had managed to have her head under my arm and her hands around my waist. She was genuinely scared. It was probably the funniest thing for people around us. Brielle's grip tightened with every scream. The movie was scary but I'm manly and decided to pretend I wasn't scared.

We left the theater with Brielle griping my hand. "Jc I didn't like that movie," Brielle said. I laughed and hugged her,"Don't worry we will see a happy movie next time." She nodded and we headed home.

We got home at 2:00 and Brielle was still really scared. She wouldn't leave my side. I liked that she was being so close with me. We changed and got into bed and watched netflix for a little bit. Brielle laid her head on my shoulder and I had my arm around her waist. I put my laptop away and pulled her closer. She was already fast asleep.

Brielle fit right in Cali. I could tell she liked it here. If she lives here that would be amazing. I keep forgetting she is 16 though. I haven't been happier since she has come here. It's going to be hard watching her leave in 2 weeks.

READ ME!!
__________________________________________________________________________________hey guys! I'm so close to 1k..... That's crazy! When I hit 1k I'll try to post regularly!! I would like to know who is a fan of this fan fic so I can follow you!!

If you like my fanfic comment your favorite chapter and I will follow you!!

P.s sorry for such a crappy chapter!! The next chapter should be good!! I PROMISE!