Chapter 3: Feeling Cloudy

*Jc's Point Of View*

I liked Brielle. She was a different kind of fan. She didn't think I was "hot" she liked me for my personality. I'm sure a lot of my fans like me for me too but its always hard to tell. I've always wanted to film a video with a fan and now was the perfect time to do it. The scenery was amazing and even thought it was dark that lighting wasn't really too bad. It was cloudy tonight and the water was misty. it wasn't too warm nor too cold, it was perfect. I wasn't really sure where I was going with this but I still acted like I did. " Q & A video??" I asked. "Sure," she answered excitedly. I sent a tweet out: Hey guys ask me some questions for a video! I'm with a special friend ;). "Jc!" Brielle yelled as she playfully hit me on the arm, "People are gonna flip!" "I know," I answered, " gotta keep em interested!" Within seconds I got at least 100 tweets asking who it is and for a selfie. "Dude the fandom has spoken we need to take a selfie," I laughed as I held up my phone. "No Jc!! They are gonna yell at me!" Brielle said as she covererd her face with her hands. "I'll yell back, I promise," I said quietly as I took her hands away from her face. "Fine.." Brielle said as she gave in," Silly or good?" "Silly duh," I laughed as I threw my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in close. We took the picture. Brielle had a duck face with crossed eyes. She looked cute and innocent.The flash made her eyes POP and they looked so bright. I had my usual face, open mouth wide eyes. She agreed to the picture because both our faces looked weird so it was okay. I tweeted the picture: Brielle is so good at taking selfies. I got hundreds of tweets telling me how jealous they were of Brielle. I stopped tweeting then. Let the fans go crazy and like the anticipation grow. "Time to film!" I said as I hit record on the camera. I sat back down and put my arm around her again, I could tell she liked it. We answered 10 questions. None having to do with our relationship status, which everyone would want to know. "Jc they are gonna think we are dating or something! They don't know how old I am!!" Brielle said. "Let them figure it out," I laughed and looked at her. "Oh god...." She answered.