Chapter 22- Things Turn Around

*Jc's Point Of View*

I want to take Breille out tonight. I think this is when I'm going to ask her out forreal. I still like her a lot.  She makes me so happy. I know she's afraid but I'm hoping she can get over it. I wanns go clubbing to loosen her up and not make her as tense. The last time I asked her out she wasn't really comfortable. I like Brielle a lot and I think she likes me too.

*Brielle's Point of View*

Connor and I are on our way home from Starbucks. "So what are you planning on doing today?" he asked me. "Nothing, but Jc is taking me clubbing tonight," I sighed. Connor looked at me, "That doesn't seem like a very good idea Brielle," He said concerned. "I know, but I don't want to turn him down. I'm sure he just wants to have fun, but I'm not drinking." I answered. "Good, and call me if you need anything okay?" I nodded and sipped my coffee, "Don't worry I will!"

We got back to the house and I took a nap before Jc and I went out. I changed into high waisted shorts and a cropped top. I looked hot and I was excited to go out tonight. Jc wasn't the type of guy to try anything so I wasn't worried about it.

We left the house at like 9. We got to the club and I got out of the car. Jc lead me to a back entrance where he met a friend who let us in. " Don't get too crazy," The guy looked at me a smiled. I smirked and rolled my eyes, " Don't worry about it." Jc laughed. The place was dark and loud, I already didn't like it.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?" Jc shouted into my ear over the music. I shook my head. Jc shrugged his shoulders and went to go get himslef a drink. I saw him weave through the people. As soon as he got there he downed a shot. I rolled my eyes and watched the bartender mix him a drink. I knew Jc was going to get drunk fast. Jc stumbled over to me and handed me the drink he got. "Just take one sip, it'll loosen you up," Jc said shoving the drink towards my face. "No Jc, I'm 16... that's not okay," I answered and stepped back. He shrugged his shoulders.

I danced for a while with Jc until the alcohol he drank started to kick it. He kept trying to grab at me and kiss me. I knew he was drunk so I just told him to stop. Finally I had enough so I just told him I had to go to the bathroom. He barely noticed I had left.

I sat in the corner of the club for about 20 minutes before I went to go find Jc again. It was only 11 but I was done with the night already. I weaved through the crowd until I stopped dead in my tracks. Jc was making and grinding with another girl. My heart shattered. I grabbed  Jc's arm, "Come on, I wanna go home." Jc shrugged and followed me out of the club. I turned to see if he was still following me and saw that he was holding hands wit the girl that he was all over in the club. I wasn't about to act like Jc's mom and make her leave so I just went with it.

Obviously I drove home. I was emotionally unstable but me driving was a lot better than a drunk kid driving. My hands gripped the steering wheel so tight. I checked my rear view mirror and saw Jc and that slut making out in the back seat. I sighed and was close to tears. I tried to get home as fast as I could.

We finally got home and booked it out of that car as fast as I could. I walked in and I'm sure I looked like  mess. I grabbed my stuff from Jc's room and went on the couch. Jc and the girl followed not long after, staight to Jc's room. I couldn't stop shaking. I couldn't sleep. I sat there with my eyes glassy, refreshing twitter every 10 seconds.

Connor came down to get water and noticed me on the couch ."Hey Brielle are you okay?"He asked walking over to me. I shook my head but I held back the tears. I didn't want to cry infront of Connor. "What happend?!" he asked frantically. " Go ask your drunk friend in there," I struggled to say. Connor glanced at his Jc's room. "He brought a girl home didn't he?" I nodded and tried to fight the tears. He sighed and came over to me .He picked me up and hugged me. "It"s okay to cry, I know you want to," Connor said rubbing my back. I closed my eyes and cried onto his shoulder.

He set me down on his bed. "Do you want to sleep with me up here?" Connor asked nervously. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder as I cried. Connor rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so DRAMAAA!!! I should be having another chapter up tomorrow as a continuation of this!! I hope you guys like it!! Thank you for reading!!!! Give me suggestions so if I have writers block you guys won't have to wait so long for a chapter!! So help me out and tell me what you want in the story!! Thanks guys! Love youu!!- Maddie<33