Chapter 16- ooo Burnn

*Brielle's Point Of View*

I woke up in Jc's arms and was completely relaxed. I felt around for my phone in my sweat shirt pocket. I read the time, 8:36. Jc was still sleeping and I didn't really feel like moving from him anyways. My first day in Cali was awesome. I already don't wanna leave. All the boys are super nice, and Andrea and Jenn seem to like me. They bought me a super cute outfit for when they take me out on the town. I was looking forward to beings here.

I felt Jc's hand move from my waist to his head. I turned my body so I was facing him. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He looked at me and smiled, "Good morning sleepy head," I say. "Morning," he says in is so cute raspy voice. I giggle and turn my head. Jc sits up and pulls me up with him. "Hungry?" He asks. I nod and we walk into the kitchen. Jenn is sitting on the couch looking at her phone. She looks up,"Morning you two," she winks. I giggle and Jc smiles and rolls his eyes. I just have cereal and so does he.

"Hey I have to go to the gym today, do you wanna stay here or come," Jc asks me. Before I could answer Jenn interrupts, "You can hang out with me and Andrea today!" I immediately turn around, "I wanna do that!" Jc laughs," Alright let me know if I need to pick you up or anything." I nodded and ran into his room to take a quick shower. I changed into mint blue shorts and a grey cropped tank with my grey vans. "Dude you look so cute," Jenn says to me as I walked out of the room. "Thank you!!" I say back as I pull my hair out of a bun letting the damp waves fall to my shoulders. I checked my hair and sat back down.

Andrea came down stairs a few minutes later in Kian's shorts and t- shirt with Kian following behind. "Andrea, Brielle is gonna hang out with us while Jc is at the gym today," Jenn called over to Andrea. "Awesome," Andrea smiled at me. I really liked them. I grabbed my phone and wallet.

We left a few minutes later and headed to their apartment. It was tiny but really nice, I liked it. Jenn told me to hang out in her room while her and Andrea took showers and got changed. I looked around her room and couldn't help but slightly fan girl. I had watched Jenns videos for like ever, now I'm sitting in the room she filmed in every week. It was so cool. I just refreshed twitter a ton before Jenn came back with black shorts and a white t-shirt and galaxy vans. "I decided to hot care today," she laughs as she looks into the mirror on her closet. I smile," It looks cute!" She turns around and grins. She applies just a little make up and messes with her hair. Then Andrea walked in wearing black and white as well. He hair was wavy just like mine. "Do you guys just not like color?" I ask while laughing. They look at me and shrug, "You look good with all those pastel colors, I look like I'm 5," Jenn explains. I nod and look over my outfit in the mirror. I did look good pastel colors.

We left and walked out on the street. "Where are we going?" I ask. "The boardwalk," Andrea answers smiling. I was excited. We got to the board and we just walked and talked. We saw a few fans, none of which knew me, until a girl came up to me and was pissed. "Are you that Brielle girl!?" She yells at me. "Um yes," I answer not sure of what was going on. "You took Jc from me!" She's yells practically crying and ran away. I look at Jenn and Andrea. "Dude," they say in unison. "What.... Was...that....?" I asked shocked. They both shrug their shoulders and start cracking up. I start laughing too and we walk to get some food.

The sun was out and it was hot. We got some smoothies and walked a little bit more before we all got tired and sat on the beach. It was 5:30 before we started walking home. We got back at Jenn and Andreas apartment. I texted Jc and he was supposed to pick me up soon. Jenn looked at me and gasped, "Oh my god Andrea come here!" She yells and he eyes got wide. "Oh my god Brielle!! Did you not wear sun screen!?!" Andrea yells. "No was I supposed to?!" I asked nervously. "Well look your skin!" Jenn yells and drags me to the mirror. I was bright red. I was sunburnt on practically every inch of my body. I didn't even feel it, I thought I was just hot. We hear a knock at the door and Jenn answers it. Jc walks in and sees me. He has the same reaction Jenn did. " We'll take care of that at home," he laughs a little. I thank Jenn and Andrea for taking me out and I leave with Jc.

We got back at the house and Jc tells me to take a cold shower and change into loose clothes. I do and wear shorts and a t-shirt. I slip on a sports bra so I don't look like that much of a mess. Jc meets me in his room and tells me to lay down on the bed. I do so. He brings aloe and begins rubbing it on my back and shoulders and my legs. It felt like a massage. Jc was so caring and he made sure I was okay. It was a struggle to not fall asleep. Jc noticed that, "It's okay Brielle, close your eyes." I do so and I begin drifting off. Before I completely fall asleep I hear Jc, "You are perfect, I love you." I grin and feel him kiss my forehead. "Love you too," I reply.

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much for all the votes guys!!!!

Go check out LoveForHoodie's stories!!! They are awesome and she is so nice!!! CHECK HER OUTT!!! -Maddie<3