Chapter 21- New Life

*Brielle's Point Of View*

Waking up wrapped in Jc's arm has become a new normal for me. It's a normal that I liked. I always felt warm and safe. I woke up when Connor came into Jc's room. "Are you guys dating yet?" He asked looking at us. I laughed and felt Jc's arms wrap tighter around my waist. "No, just close," I smirked. Connor rolled his eyes and walked our of the room. I turned myself so I faced Jc and propped up my head with my hand. "What's his problem?" I asked furrowing my eye brows. "I have no idea, he always is in a pissy mood," Jc answered shrugging his shoulders. I sighed and rolled out of the bed.

I got up and walked out into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and bit into it. Connor leaned onto the counter. He looked stressed. "You okay?" I asked walking over to him. "Nothing I'm fine," he answered pushing past me. "Do you not want me here?" I said quietly. Connor stopped in his tracks and turned around. I'm sure I looked so young and small. Connors eyes softened and he put his hands on my shoulders, "I want you here Brielle, I'm just stressed. I'm sorry I took it out on you." I gave him a light smile,"It's okay, I get it." He gave me a hug. "Starbucks today?" I giggled into his chest. "Yes! Soon?" Connor nodded and messed up my hair and walked out of the kitchen.

Jc slumped into the kitched an rubbed his eyes. "Tired?" I giggled. He nodded and grabbed a protein bar. "What do you wanna do today?" he asked. "Well I'm going to Starbucks with Connor soon so after that, we can do whatever," I said back. "Welllllllll, I wanna take you out tonight," Jc said excitidly. "Like clubbing?" I asked confused. He smiled and nodded. "I'm 16, how will I get in?" "Brielle I have ways obviously," Jc answered smiling. "Okay, well I'm not getting drunk if that's what you want me to do," I said eyeing him. He smirked and rolled his eyes. I have no idea what Jc has planned for tonight but I'm nervous.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys I know it took FOREVER for me to update and I'm sooo sorry! I couldn't think of anything to write to fill in a lead up to what I want to happen. So this is a filler chapter, but the next chapter should be the chapter where it gets exciting! SO STICK AROUND. It might be up later tonight if you guys want me to post it then. But I need to know when you guys want to see it! So comment! Love you guys!! - Maddie<33