Chapter 5: Sleep Tight

*Brielle's Point of View*

I opened my eyes to a hotel room. It was still dark out and I wasn't sure why I was here. I looked around and saw Jc curled up with no shirt on and some grey sweats. My heart started racing. I was still wearing Jc's hoodie and leggings. I guess Jc took my boots off. I turned a little bit so I would be facing oppsite from Jc, I've been told I look awkward sleeping. I couldnt fall alsleep knowing there was a shirtless Jc next to me in bed. All of a sudden I feel Jc's hand find my waist and turn me over so I was laying flat on my back. " Awake?" he asked in a raspy moring voice. I couldn't help but blush. "Sorta," I smiled. "What?" He asked confused. "Nothing," I replied, " its just last week I would pray that this would happen but knew it never would, and now its happening. Sorry for being such a creep its just its cool." I laughed and turned away already embarassed of what I just had said. "Its okay, you've never been in bed with a boy before?" Jc asked, surprised. "Jc I'm 15! I haven't even had my first kiss yet!!" I said shocked that he even would think I'd get in bed with a boy. "I was being sarcstic!' Jc laughed has he laid on his back. "Oh crap I have to tell my mom I'm here!" I said almost fratically. "Already did," Jc answered already almost half asleep. "Oh okay," I said. I didn't feel like asking questions. I turned back over onto my side away from Jc and started to close my eyes when I felt Jc grab my waist again and pull me into him. I felt so safe in his embrace. He hugged me close and I felt his toned stomach on my back. I let my hands rest on his. I didn't like Jc, I loved him, but I didn't feel the same way I do when I like a guy from school. This was different, and I liked it.

*Jc's Point of View*

I heard Brielle sit up and turn over so I knew she was awake. I turned her over and talked to her for a little. She hasn't had her first kiss yet!! She looks so cute when she's sleeping. I decided holding her is accebtable behaviour and isn't considered funny business. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. She is skinny but she has toned abs. She put her hands on mine and we were as close as we could get. I really like her but I don't know how far I can go with her. She is only 15 and thats not okay....