Chapter 23- Can't Sleep Without You

*Brielle's Point of View*

I woke up to a knock at Connors door. My eyes could barely open. I glanced at the clock, it was 3:45. I had been sleeping for close to 4 hours and I still felt awful. My stomach turned into knots when I saw Jc standing in the door way. "Brielle?" Jc said seeing if I was awake. I groaned, "What?"

Jc had sobered up a lot and finally realized what he had done. "Um do you wanna come sleep with me? I'll carry you down," Jc asked quietly. "No Jc, go sleep with the girl you brought home," I answser firmly. Jc sighed, " I made her leave." "Good to hear Jc. Go to sleep you're gonna have a hangover tomorrow. I'm fine here." I said as I rolled over into Connor. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. Jc walked out of the room and I could tell he was upset. I was happy he was. He made me upset. I fell asleep in Connor's embrace.

~Next Morning~

I woke up alone in Connor's bed. It was 10 so I knew Connor was at the gym. So was Ricky and Kian. I was alone in the house with Jc. I got up and went downstairs. I immediatly saw Jc in the kitchen. It looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. He was just sitting there, staring. "Jc are you okay?" I asked walking over to him. He looked at me, " I didn't sleep all night." His eyes became glassy as he looked at me. "Why?" I asked confused. "I couldn't sleep with out you," He answered.

I had never seen Jc this weak. It made me nervous. "The girl you brought home wasn't good enough?" I said rolling my eyes. "No, and I'm sorry Brielle. I was drunk, I didn't realize-" I cut him off, " Jc don't give me excuses. I don't wanna hear it." Jc put his head down on the counter and covered his face. He finally lifted his head. "I'm sorry," he pleaded. I didn't answer, I just hugged him. I felt his body relax in my arms. 

I pulled him from the hug, "Let's go to sleep okay?" I said leading him towards the couch. "Not my room?" Jc asked confused. "I'm not sleeping on a bed that you had sex with a random girl on," I said annoyed. "We didn't have sex Brielle," Jc laughed, "I made her leave." I smiled and switched directions. Jc got in his bed and so did I. He laid his head down on my stomach and fell asleep instantly.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys!! Do you want Brielle to forgive Jc??? Let me know!! Or should she pursue OTHER relationships??? Tell me in the comments guys!! - Maddie<333 BY THE WAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS<333333